[SUGGESTION} TF2 server

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Mrlegitislegit, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Listen up you scum sucking fruit maggots, this is the soldier and I am here to tell you why my home, Team Fortress 2, would make a great place to add a server, and I am ready to address any and all questions. Such as:

Why: At least as I can tell, which is plenty more than you long haired hippies would know, EMC has a large population of TF2 players with no where to go. It's hard to find a high quality server sometimes, and we here are R.E.D think an EMC server would be a great place to kick some B.L.U ass. You could support the server via perks, but no, and I repeat, NO GAME CHANGING ONES. No one likes a server where a kid who stole mommies credit card can get unlimited ammo.

The name: "DUH, EMPIRE MINECRAFT TEAM FORTRESS ISN'T A GOOD NAME, DUH." Of course it isn't Commie! That's why we could make it into a brand! The Empire brand! Empire Minecraft! Empire Team Fortress! Empire Shower With Your Dad Simulator! The possibilities are endless!

Could this server affect the Minecraft ones: Of course it would, but hopefully in good ways! Someone who plays TF2 might also play Minecraft and might just be looking for a goddamn godsended server such as this! Then maybe they'll choose to support the Empire and help it take over God's green earth!

Are there any downsides: to address this, I'll be handing this over to my good friend, the heavy.
    DA! LIKE ZE SOVIET UNION, THERE IZ ALWAYZ BAD! SOME KIDS MIGHT USE HACKZ LIKE LMAOBOX AND TAKE ZE FUN OUT OF THE GAME! BUT OF COURSE, WE COULD DEFEND THIS BY USING EMC'S COMPETENT MOD FORCE! DA! THAT SHALL WORK!

Thank you heavy! You maybe communist but you are the best communist! So you see Balbo Biggins? A TF2 server would be the best goddamn thing to ever happen to the Empire, and I suggest you take action! Soldier out!
  2. Your language is a bit heavy, but I approve of the message ;)
  3. There is no heavy language in this post, son! Only English, the best damn language to ever exist!
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. Personally, I would love a TF2 server. If Aikar could find a dev or a manager to handle that, it would be great. I do not want to overwork Aikar.
    Overwork Aikar...

Actually, let's do this. Aikar can handle anything! +1
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  5. While I appreciate your enthusiasm, the devs currently have their plate full developing things for EMC. The only other game that we have going under the official Empire community, is the Ark Survival server and it has limited impact on our devs.

However, we've got a great steam group up and going for you to make friends and play other games if you want. Just type steam.emc.gs for more details. We won't be assigning the developer team to a Team Fortress project at this time.
  6. Sorry, I thought that was the expression. I meant a lot of "damn" and the like.
  7. Gotta say, Your Impersonation of Soldier gave me a good laugh
    607 and SoulPunisher like this.
  8. This is a cool idea!
  9. My thoughts on this-

PROS:
    It's a F2P
    Not much lag

CONS:
    Not much can be done on it since it's an fps-like game. If it was something like Skyrim, I guess it would be nice to have
  10. Soldier uses a lot of 'damn' and stuff. He's supposed to be a stereotypical American military general or whatever (who, by the way, showed up to World War 2 a few years late and killed people anyway >.>) :p
    607 likes this.
  11. I was actually just thinking about that and wondering if its still running / being used lol... I havent been on it in ages.

I just scripted auto update and restarts and its self maintaining as far as i know.
    607 likes this.
  12. I read that so wrong.

Either way, I think this would be a pretty awesome idea. However, it appears that the devs have their plate full as Krysyy stated above.