(Suggestion) Supporter Store Items

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AncientTower, Sep 18, 2017.

?

Would you buy this from the supporter store?

Yes 4 vote(s) 30.8%
H*** Yes 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Awesome Idea 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Might be fun to try 2 vote(s) 15.4%
No I wouldn't buy this 5 vote(s) 38.5%
Other... (Comment Below) 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So I had this Idea to help the server out. I sent it via pm a little over a month ago. Haven't heard a thing since.

So wee all know Aikar needs funds to run the server. Which is why prices go up...

I think I've found a unique item like the remote signs. Items that don't give another player an edge over one another.

Drop Party Heads like the kind Krysyy and Aikar drop. Players fill out a form only after purchasing a drop party head voucher. Of course this isn't automatic an administrator would have to do some leg work.
    Anyways the cost could be $5 = 50 drop party heads $10 = 100 and you can go up to $20 for 200 heads. The players buying their own head with augmented attraction... Harmless and I wanna say within the Eula guidelines. (I'd definitely try it out for $5 )

Just think of the revenue. People buying this service for drop parties all year. Halloween parties, Christmas parties, SuperBowl parties, any drop party parties.... The list is endless....

The form would be filled out as such.

What are you redeeming? ( Multiple Choice)
    $5 50 drop party heads ( Always Current Skin of the redeeming player)

What will the display name say? ( Always will have the players name who is redeeming)
    AncientTower 2nd Year Drop Party ( Or whatever they want, within appropriate limits)

What color will the display name be in?
    Red (Multiple Choice)
  2. I can see this being against Mojang Rules.... The Remote shop sign is a custom coded thing, but making players pay for something already in the game.

Would have to make sure its allowed first.
  3. You see, why not just give out your own renamed head or something. They'll be worth nothing, unless it's a super popular player and just be a waste of time in general.

UltiPig likes this.
  4. First it's just a suggestion, I'll leave it to the fine tooth combers to determine whether it's officially even allowable.
    Second, would it not be custom coded? I mean I can't just summon a head with all that extra jazz labeled on it.

First like I said above it's not about giving out a plain head but a super jazzy one with colored labels. It in my opinion isn't a waste of time but a custom "play your way" item. Something that you may not be interested in but others might. I can't say it'll be a huge hit however I can say it would be a fun item to throw around to everyone.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  5. There have been a couple of times I've wanted the ability to have custom renamed items (with fancy colors and stuff), though I've never thought about doing it to my head. I'm not a collector of heads, but this were to be implemented, I might be more inclined to keep my more fancy ones on display somewhere. It could also be something to boost the economy.

If it's allowed, this would be pretty neat.
  6. +0 from me. I don't really see the need for this, but at the same time it would be kind of cool.
    JohnKid and AncientTower like this.
  7. Now that I'm a Mod I want this more than ever.

When I say Ancient, you say Tower..

Ancient...
    Tbird1128 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  8. I feel like this could be implemented in other ways other then just heads... I feel as though players could pay for custom colored items in general. Say someone has a sword and they want a cool name on it they can pay for a name on it its not creating items but rather changing one for aesthetics. so you have a +1 from me I feel like this could be good.
    AncientTower likes this.
  9. TOWER!

+1 wouldn't see myself using this but would be really kewl!
    AncientTower likes this.
  10. +1 if Mojang allows it.
    -1 if not.
    AncientTower likes this.