[SUGGESTION] /stream

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by TrumanIII, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Hey guys,

So i popped onto SMP1 earlier and knew there was a stream going, but couldn’t find the link in my chat history. I tried this out of curiosity and it didn’t work. BUT, I thought it would be great for a link to the stream if its active (or info for the next one, if available) to be presented, Much like when you type /map.

What do y’all think?
  2. that would be wonderful.. then again jack broadcasts the streams like crazy lol
    JackBiggin likes this.
  3. The info for streams is not run directly by the admins and therefore, we can't enter this info into command base on the fly. I suggest that you look to the front page of the forums for the info you request, when it's active.
  4. If you ever need a link for a stream, just ask in chat and you should get a response pretty quickly. :)

For future reference, mine is http://mixer.com/ElectricHamstar. You can follow for notifications when streams go live (this feature is available on all major platforms).
  5. Alternatively, could /stream teleport you to the correct wild spawn, facing the direction of the mine cart rails?

So, basically, /wild ne, facing west. Like so:

That way no one would have to memorize how to get there, it would be easy to join in on a stream (especially for players signing up because they saw the stream), and no one would get lost quite as easily.
    ShelLuser and MoreMoople like this.
  6. I could probably make it where it used /wild stream, but not just /stream
  7. That would also be epic!
    purplebook163 likes this.
  8. No promises, but I'll test.
  9. So I tested and I can't get a nice fancy command. BUT I did something else.

10. I love it :) good job krysyy!
  11. It's awesome! Thanks for trying :)

Where is that portal?
    PeculiarPotato likes this.
  12. SMP1 Spawn :p
  13. A giant ElectricHamstar head never hurts.