[Suggestion] St. Patrick's Day Promo

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by TechNinja_42, Mar 6, 2015.

1. You know, that never crossed my mind. :eek: mmm :rolleyes:
    TechNinja_42 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  2. So here the ideas that stick out to me (Most are other's ideas that have been posted in this thread).Names aren't anything special for some of them, just some quick things I thought up. I decided to make some test types in single player to see what they could potentially look like if added. All of this is testing/goofing around, tell me what you guys think. Also all of these ideas are just what I think would be cool, and the prototypes are mainly just for showing how I imagined them, not how staff should implement them if they do. :p
    • Leprechaun Pickaxe: Pickaxe with fortune higher than III
    2015-03-08_01.38.12.png

• Lucky Bow: Bow with looting higher than III (Possible repeat on the Lucky Bow?)

• Lucky Dagger: Sword with higher looting than III

• Pot o' gold: An item that can be collected daily with common chance of less valuable , uncommon chance of something somewhat valuable, and rare chance of something valuable.
    [/SPOILER
    • Lucky Rod: Fishing rod with Lure AND/OR Luck of the Sea above III

• St. Patrick's Day Chest: A chest that is the alternative option for the regular promo that gives you a certain chance for low-valued item, the regular promo, or any promo other promo in EMC existence.

• Leprechaun: A renamed baby zombie similar to the event mobs Super Turkey Blizz Ard. Upon player caused death it will have a 100% chance to yield "Lucky Gems" 1-10 and a small chance to yield a St. Patrick's Day Promo.

• Lucky Gem: A shiny gem dropped that could be potentially dropped by a Leprechaun. (Could be implemented in other ways)

• Shiny Potato: Is alike to Taste the Freedom steak by being available in the waste by being a rare drop while killing a certain mob.

• Lucky Charms: I don't know how this could be implemented, just thought of the idea and kept it.
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  3. •Lucky Rod: Fishing rod with Lure AND/OR Luck of the Sea above III

•St. Patrick's Day Chest: A chest that is the alternative option for the regular promo that gives you a certain chance for low-valued item, the regular promo, or any promo other promo in EMC existence.

•Leprechaun: A renamed baby zombie similar to the event mobs Super Turkey Blizz Ard. Upon player caused death it will have a 100% chance to yield "Lucky Gems" 1-10 and a small chance to yield a St. Patrick's Day Promo.

•Lucky Gem: A shiny gem dropped that could be potentially dropped by a Leprechaun. (Could be implemented in other ways)

•Shiny Potato: Is alike to Taste the Freedom steak by being available in the waste by being a rare drop while killing a certain mob.

•Lucky Charms: I don't know how this could be implemented, just thought of the idea and kept it.
    2015-03-08_03.46.41.png

EDIT: I couldn't add soulbound or final attributes because I don't exactly know how. :c
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  4. I like the pot o' gold best.
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  5. i like the pot of gold too
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  6. I like the pot of gold and the leprechaun idea.
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  7. You could just place the ore back down and break it again.
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  8. Make it soul bound I say I say.
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  9. happy st patricks day :p
  10. ^_^ They actually used it! I feel all speeshul now.
    tuqueque likes this.
  11. Your suggestion sounds so much better than the promo we actually got.
  12. I prefer the one we got because the other one doesnt exist so it wouldnt benefit me =P