(Suggestion) St. Patrick's Day Promo

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Ice_Lightning99, Feb 23, 2014.

1. and super super rare: Nausea potion (renamed to something clever) 0.001% :p
  2. Looting V, Sharpness V, Unbreaking IV wooden sword. It is basically equal to a momentus's toothpick, because instead of Unbreaking V, we've got IV, and instead of sharpness IV, we've got sharpness V.

Lucky loots! :D
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  3. Here is why i believe mine is the best on so far:
    • We have never had a potion before as a promo, and drinking goes w/ Ireland
    • It Servers a good purpose, it doesn't do anything bad to you, who would really want that in a promo
    • It's not anything that we have ever gotten before like a pickaxe or a sword or armor
  4. Only problem with the potion idea is that it's a one-time use. Which is kinda lame. And, if you do get the perks for 12 hours, you'll have like 70 percent of that time wasted on doing other random tasks.

I'd personally suggest (As a new idea :3) Adding new St. Patrick's day items that can only be obtained from fishing. We can have this available for maybe like, the week of St. Patrick's day. Along with this perk, we'll have a free fishing rod promo that has much higher stats. A ton of people will be interested in this for the fishable items, and would buy extra rods to use in the future or keep as collecter's items.
  5. but what does fishing have to do with ireland
  6. What do picks have to do with holidays? :I
    The point is that you can get extra IRISH themed items by use of the fishing rod. Plus, Ireland is an archipelago, so they use fishing as a good source of food.
    Lastly, I personally think that saying "beer is Irish so we should have beer" is a bit too judgmental. Plus, EMC doesn't really need "beers" in my opinion.
  7. What about a green pickaxe with the highest V fortune and Unbreaking III?
  8. In my opinion, these two REALLY stand out. These optional promo's are original and funny.
    I would love to be able to collect these items on EMC!
    Twitch1 and hashhog3000 like this.
  9. I suggest a looting IV sword for luck :p
  10. It should dispense dead bushes every 24 hours that is called Dead 3-Leaf Clover And will have lore as follows: "Not Lucky This Time!"
  11. Someone said- Pot O' Gold (caulderon)
    Functions the same way as the Haunted Head - placeable once a day / 24hrs. Has a chance to give a gold nugget, gold ingot (rare, 5%), or gold block (super-rare, 0.01%)

Great idea!
  12. Untitled.png
  13. If we were to have a potion, I would like Strength and Nausea only. Reason?

When you are drunk, you sometimes think you are strong. Enjoy :)
  14. Untitled.png
    Kephras likes this.
  15. I think I like that haha! Ale that makes you have nausea every time you drink it!
    It shouldn't have a durability because it's a fun fun item :D