[Suggestion] Spawn Teleport Fix

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ultipig, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Since I'm stuck in a server teleporter thingy on SMP8 right now, I decided to make this thread until I figure out how to fix it.

I suggest that the server should automatically move you to the spawn of the server you were just on, so this doesn't happen when you try to come back.
  2. I can relate this to other players when Im on smp7. +1
  3. Which specific spawn are you speaking about? All should be spawning correctly. Player connection lag can place them in the floor though and that's not something that a change of smp will fix.
  4. I fixed it by using Minechat, which teleported me to the spawn upon connection. When I tried to join SMP8, I landed on the teleporter, which brought me to SMP3 (that's the one I went to).
  5. Hmm, this is interesting. Will look at getting this fixed.
  6. I have seen this a few times myself. Was wandering at first if it was ddos but that was months ago. Now it seems like background noise I have seen it so much. Never new what was causing this though. Interesting
  7. When a server is down and you try to connect to it, it does this. There may be other ways but this is the only cause I have personally seen (other than intentionally doing it)
  8. Oh, and this is a bug report. Should not be a suggestion...
    Ultimamaxx likes this.