[Suggestion] /seen redirection

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by triphora, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Possibly have /seen redirect to only when the person was last online/offline. Examples:

BlinkyBinky and TomvanWijnen like this.
  2. Try /p NAME

:)
    fBuilderS likes this.
  3. I am aware this already exists,
    I'm saying instead of it clogging chat and you having to look through the whole thing, you can just use a command that takes up one or two lines instead of 10 lines.

Edit: it would also add the ability to see how long the person was online

2nd edit: Possibly could be in a format like so
    BlinkyBinky and Eviltoade like this.
  4. I am not a fan of the time you have been online. I find that to be more private.

The one we have now lists the server, online or offline. If offline then when last on. If you are on the same server so lists if the are away and if they are shown on map while online the world as well.
  5. I like this idea, especially the "has been online since" part. Though there currently is a way to see this as well, this would make it a bit easier to check. :)

You can actually already see the time online (not ingame though), so that isn't kept "private" anymore anyways. ;)
  6. Maybe have a setting in /ps so that it only shows if your online/offline, and not when they were last on?
  7. a setting for the player who is doing the search or the player who is being search?
  8. A setting to turn off the ability for other people to view your time online
  9. Because this information is already available via a command already coded in the system (/p) we won't be adding a separate command for just one of the functions. Changes to /p are constantly occurring, so this may change in the future.

Suggestion thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.