{Suggestion} S.O.S Messages

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Hash98, Nov 15, 2012.

?

Do you like it? Yes or No.

Yes 15 vote(s) 36.6%
No 13 vote(s) 31.7%
Aikar O-O The odds have changed! 13 vote(s) 31.7%
  1. I like it and I don't like it.
    It has a potential use of abuse (that rhymed) but it would stop alot of spam on the forums. A better command would be /h [reason] [co-ords]

Much easier to use that way :p
  2. It would make MOST people think about not spamming. AlexChance and JackBiggin could probably spam us all day :p
    cddm95ace and AlexChance like this.
  3. Costing souds good, but then the people that need help are the people who just started who dont have losts of money.
  4. Contrary to popular belief, I actually have very few rupees. Randomly /r paying ICC is a rather expensive hobby... :-P
    cddm95ace, IamSaj and PandasEatRamen like this.
  5. And he claims he doesn't get paid as an Admin :rolleyes:
    cddm95ace and JackBiggin like this.
  6. /sos World:Nether "x=15641|y=55|z=26584| Okay guys, come and get me...i cant get back to spawn. I can't die either because i have too much stuff on me...
  7. Agreed! I think this is a pretty well thought out idea as a whole. Needs some tweaking of course, as all ideas do.
  8. WellWell if your charging 5k just to say help me... maybe a teleportation to, oh let's say 200 blocks from the spawn, and then have the tp cost 5k-10k if this is put into effect
  9. What happens when you're at a blaze grinder thats sooo top secret and you gave out your coords?
  10. If you think out the idea further, refine it, code it and make it bug free, and improve the concept, I would approve. Right now it's a basic idea that has potential.
  11. Unfortunately it would get misused but great idea otherwise.
  12. I don't think we need this - yep, would get misused and we have way more important things to get on with regarding updates, maybe in the future though :)
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  13. But it shouldn't be for supporters only beacuse yesterday I was stuck in the wild and could't use the chat.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Well then thats your fault, its not like its going to happen on accident XD

I was going to post something about obnoxious people spamming because of stupid reasons, but I think IcC's suggestion of a fee, or maybe a very low cap of the amount of times you can do it (like once every two weeks) would mostly solve that problem. However, I think there are more essential things to work on, but if Aikar ever has some free time, this would be a useful addition.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  15. The post before yours is from November 17, 2012. That's about 6 months ago, half a year in terms. Please don't bump old threads . They have the red text saying to not bump for a reason too D:
    5chris100 and jacob5089 like this.
  16. Don't bump old threads.
    southpark347 likes this.
  17. This is the second old thread I have seen you bump, it's advisable not to do so.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  18. Regardless of bumping... I never saw this thread. The website is an excellent place to ask for help. Plus, you can log on to any of the other 8 smps and ask for help.
    Pab10S likes this.
  19. Or mabye you can send a SOS signal every 5-10 minutes or so