(Suggestion) Reviving Stream Team

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by McAwesome_09, May 28, 2022.

1. TLDR at bottom:
    (Too long didn't read)
    By the title you might think, "Oh what do you mean? Bring back the old streamers?"

No.

I think that the spark the stream team once had, the energy, has long since faded(martian). I think that we should... change a few things up to say the least. We change the age for example. I know several streamers, under 18, that are larger than the stream team ever was and would love to help grow the EMC community by doing what they love, streaming. I think that instead of being very minimalist of who gets to be on stream team, we offer it to a larger group of people (13+ due to TOS), have a larger stream team with more diversity. Diversity is the key to advertising, especially on twitch or other streaming platforms, young kids might want to watch and interact with others their age, less childish people might want to watch more sophisticated streaming where they can pick up a thing or two about building. Some people might just want to talk with someone. With the old group of streamers there was very little of this (no offense), but all the active members were pretty much the same and didn't have much entertainment to offer for different genres.

TLDR: New stream team, mix it up a little and NO 18+ RULE.
  2. +1 idea
    let's bring emc back to life
  3. +1 idea, emc never was dead
  4. I assumed the age restriction was for legal purposes.
  5. I don’t have the voice for radio.
  6. What is this? A paragraph for ants?
    farmerguyson likes this.
  7. +1
    I mean the only person that i know that streams EMC is Sefl every Sunday. I dont know if anyone else will undertake such a responsibility.
  8. is that better?
    farmerguyson likes this.
  9. Personally, I can't stream EMC because my twitch stream isn't TOS friendly. I curse, mention imbibing, amongst other things. And, I'm never changin' my ways. :p
  10. I mean... I'd love to be Stream Team again. I doubt it will ever happen cause reasons. The reason I stopped for the time being is irl life got hectic and there's only so many times I can do the same thing ever week / day before I get burned out on it. Wither Boss Battles, Ender Dragons, Netherite Mining. If I had the backing of EMC team(s) Mainly build team I could get to doing more. There's only so much time in the day for 1 person to do a lot.
  11. I hear ya on that. Building takes forever when doing solo events. I admin on a game called 7 days to die and it's a team effort or you burn out.
  12. Why not make a dedicated stream team that functions in EMC, but isnt monitored by emc. Like they stream EMC but they are their own group outside of emc?
    w1therkitten likes this.
  13. As the host of Deal or No Deal, Live! (Prerecorded), I nominate myself to be the head of the Stream Team. With my leadership, we shall make the Empire Cinematic Universe, Live! (Prerecorded).
    607 likes this.
  14. Advertisements for your channel usually include the TTV ;)
  15. thats why i cant stream, im way too vulgar outside of EMC lol. i do follow the rules on forums and text chats plus VC. but i come really close to slipping up lel
    Zomberina likes this.
  16. yea,... and when i speak i tries to speak apporiate word as possible
    hmm, sound cool, for those who accept cussing and who want set free.
    StgbtL likes this.
  17. You mean non-endorsed by EMC?
    HazardousCode likes this.
  18. yes