[SUGGESTION] Res Signs Previewing from Vault

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by CraftyCosmic, Jan 12, 2018.

1. This is a suggestion that isn’t that big, just a single sign that views from it’s owner’s vault. This could have similar funcionality to preview, but from vault.

I have not seen this in already suggested ideas, so I’m good! :D

[VAULT]
    (Playername like shop signs)
    (Vault number or alias)
    _Devuu__ and JDHallows like this.
  2. +1 love this idea, would be nice to be able to just set up a vault page that people can view just by me placing a sign
    586 and Ethy202 like this.
  3. That would also allow players to show off their valuble promos without risk of them going poof if they leave EMC for too long!
    586 likes this.
  4. I am not aware of the signs having this ability at all, though it definitely sounds interesting. With this being so specific dev wise, you should forward this to chickeneer instead of making a suggestion thread. He's the mastermind behind the chest GUI vault system and would be the one to know if there is even a chance of this being logically done.
    586, Ethy202 and _Devuu__ like this.
  5. Okay, gonna forward now!
  6. What would stop a player from making a sign on their res with another player's name on it to see inside their vault?
    586 likes this.
  7. My guess would be something like the access sign code.
  8. If the user placing matches the user in the sign

Same as shop sign... it ignores what you write on the first line because it autofills it with your name

but +1
    586 likes this.
  9. I think it would be like shop signs.
  10. derp, that's what I meant...
  11. :p
    CHickenneee says it’s possible but not planned for the near future
    _Devuu__ likes this.