[Suggestion] Payment Alerts

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by xHaro_Der, Jun 29, 2013.

1. I think that you should get an alert on the forums when somebody sends you money on the server and you're offline. This way, if you are expecting a payment or waiting for somebody to pay for an auction, etc. you won't have to constantly check your rupees report for updates, and you could have an alert saying "Userguy123 sent you x rupees" which would redirect you to your rupees report where it says that upon clicking on it.

If the same person sends you more than one payment, the alert will say "Userguy123 send you x payments" which you can click and it will take you to your history to see all the payments that person sent you. If more than 3 different people sent you (a) payment(s), it will show up as "Userguy123, Anotherdude, and x more (people/person) sent you payments"

Optionally, a user can check a box on their profile to decide whether or not they would like payment alerts. So if you aren't expecting anything or you don't have an auction running, you don't have to receive alerts for payments.

Leave feedback below! :)
  2. Userguy123 sent you 1 rupees
    Userguy123 sent you 1 rupees
    to prevent spam in the alerts
    I think it would be best to start a pm, asking them to tell when they have paid in full and received the items as a way to ensure that they have, then a rupees check on the site can confirm the person has indeed payed after they have told you
  3. I'll add that it only shows one alert per person who sent you cash.
  4. Maybe then you could even turn the alerts for rupees on or off depending on whether or not you are expecting a big payment from someone
  5. That's another good idea, will add to first post.
  6. I really like this idea, though I have no idea exactly how hard it would be to implement.
    Maybe this is one of those things ICC says "Aikar is working on"...
    xHaro_Der likes this.