[Suggestion] Official EMC Hosted Adventure Map Contest

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Galantisizer, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Hey there!

A while back there was an adventure map contest for St. Patrick's Day.

I had a lot of fun creating my map with my friend, and I would love to experience that feeling again.

My suggestion is that there should be another EMC hosted adventure map creation contest.

Thanks for your consideration :)
  2. I have been asking for something like this for almost a month now. And when a response was given, it was less than favorable but I felt I didn't explain my position well so I reiterated what I said. I am still waiting for a response. Two weeks, so don't get your hopes up unfortunately.
  3. it is fun, i agree, but why not make ur own contest?
  4. Player contests are never noticed or cared about.
  5. They are not made due to the amount of people who enter. Last one had like 6 entries. They try to focus on more popular ones.
  6. disagree a bit. Krysyy even posts them on the news sometimes. if u wanna make sure why not try 2 ask Krysyy? Im sure she'll hear u out.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  7. I can certainly discuss this with the rest of the Events Team :)
    Galantisizer and AyanamiKun like this.
  8. this is why EMC is best ^.^

thx Toade!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. I asked Krysyy already twice. Still waiting on answers for both, and one was asked back in March.
  10. Well, a new opportunity appeared (<points at Toade>) and he's even an event organizer. My suggestion: give it one more chance, PM Toade (click the link to do so) and see what happens next.

Something tells me you might have better chances there. At the very least of getting a response back, Toade is not known to leave players in the dark. He didn't win the staff appreciation event for 2 times in a row for no reason (= people voting for their favorite staff, 2nd year we even made the entries a little harder).

Of course this is no guarantee that this is going to become a thing but...

And if your event DOES become a thing... Who knows...
    Galantisizer and Eviltoade like this.
  11. I already gave you the answer you are getting and what you asked for was not a contest. It was to have an adventure map up and going all the time in your own server and to advertise it in emc, which I gave you a very clear answer to. Please don't slander my name on emc regarding this subject again, thank you.
    Galantisizer and ShelLuser like this.
  12. I am not trying to slander. I asked for a reevaluation regarding new information and presentation on it. I never got a response on that, when you said you would relook at it. Pardon my frustration but yesterday was bad for me, as I got scammed out of my entire Steam Inventory that was worth a lot to me. So.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. I'd rather not say publicly. Cause I feel so ashamed. CSGO Items I don't care much, but he took all my DotA 2 Items that were the results of over 2000 hours of play.
  14. Welp -- I believe I've got my answer (thanks Toade). I'll give it some time, and if I feel up to it, I just might start my own contest. Otherwise, I'll be waiting for a contest to appear! :p
    ShelLuser likes this.