[Suggestion] new res flag (Denied)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MrCDub, Oct 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flag that allows/disables crop growth,
    per crop (type) if possible,
    could help control lag on some reses
  2. I do argee that this would be really usefull for lagg and basically makeing less lagg. I think it would also be nice for aestethics sometimes, thinking about disableling vine groth to make them not spred all over. (I can think of many more aestethinc uses, I'll write them out when needed) I don't know if it's possible or not though, but next to that +1
    607 likes this.
  3. +1 I can see it being useful for some people :)
  4. "Per crop? That isn't manageable", I thought. But you mean per type of crop, I now understand. :) That could be an idea!
  5. I would specifically use this for vine growth also +1 from me too :)
    ShelLuser, FadedMartian and Jelle68 like this.
  6. I know that back in the day if you "firespread" off, mushrooms would also stop "growing". I'm not sure whether it also worked for crops, but I would assume that it also would've worked for vines (not sure on that one though).

Either way, a +1 from me. :)
    607 likes this.
  7. Would also be nice to use for decoration. +1 from me.
  8. I agree this would have a lot of uses for many people. It would also be useful if there could be a way make it so that crops could only grow to a certain stage. +1
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. +9 from my legal team.
    Lockdown32 likes this.
  10. +1

Not something I'd use but I can see how it might help others.
    607 likes this.
  11. I suggested this back in 2015, and Chicken said they would look into it fall 2015, but never got any updates. Might be best to talk to them about it.

I can post thread if needed.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. +1 Well this would have been very nice because I had some farms that were just over running my storage and so I literally ripped them out to stop the madness which would have been a tad nicer if I could just say I'm done with that type for now without having to either break it up or have it wired so a switch worked. The other side, which is great is that ability to help with lag.
  13. I looked through all your suggestions threads from 2015, but couldn't find it. :/
  14. That track ticket has nothing to do with this suggestion.
    With that being said. This is not a suggestion we would consider implementing at this time. There would be no lag improvement on the server side. If anything, it would increase lag due to an extra check EVERY time that a plant tries to grow.

Suggestion denied :)
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.