[SUGGESTION] New Mob - Fire-Hen

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Perry_Stahlsis, Mar 20, 2015.

?

Would you like to see this creature added to the nether?

Yes 11 vote(s) 45.8%
No 13 vote(s) 54.2%
  1. You can say if the code can be written. I'm also qualified to do so. But, you are in a better position than I to say what you feel the relative server impact would be. I just know I've seen code I'd fire people for writing. (If I were a manger)

However, Aikar and Chickeneer can say with much greater certainty as they know their hardware which is a critical factor in determining if it will actually meet the customers wants without adversely impacting their needs?

This is, unless of course you're a recent retiree from EMC, or competitor with nearly identical hardware and software systems, who has also done deployments of custom mobs that required similar levels of programming while the customer base is as large as it is today, while running almost identical sets of plugins... If that's you then I certainly defer entirely to your opinion on the matter.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  2. You still thought enough about it to assess mob creation feasibility based on your experiences. :)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. I'm taking a break from the Contribution Team (and I guess EMC as a whole kinda?) currently, so... does that count? :p

/jk
  4. Aikar already posted a thread to not suggest anything more about enraged mobs, and he already has all of them planned and is programming them. He's not taking any more enraged mob suggestions.
  5. Probably. :p
  6. OK. This isn't an enraged mob tho. :) And it's got underwhelming support from the community at large. So I'm not expecting to see it any time soon... or ever.

And if he feels it's too flawed, cheesy, too much like his idea of an enraged chicken. I'm cool with that.