[Suggestion] New Auction Thread Section

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Smooshed_Potato, Aug 12, 2018.

?

Good Compromise?

Heck ya! 5 vote(s) 62.5%
Heck na! 3 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. Hello! Me again :p I have an idea that I believe will go one of to ways. Be extremely hated or extremely accepted. I thought that we could solve the auction problem by making in game auctions more popular. A new title under the auction house alongside the Auctions, RAs, and Supporter Auctions would be Ingame Auctions. One could make a new thread under this section about an ingame auction they will be holding. The thread must be made AT LEAST 12 hours in advance. All the regular auction info would be posted with added information such as date of Ingame Auction, EMC time, and location. The thread may be closed anytime before the start time. To make it fair to the new rules, NO BUMPING, but the host will be able to bump 3 hours before the auction.
    Harp4Christ likes this.
  2. And why would that be?
  3. jk I think it would be beneficial!
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  4. I think the idea of being able to do an IG auction is good, and might be lots of fun.

I do not think it should be the only way, or even the main way : people on EMC are from a lot of different time-zones, and it seems unfair to me (and not beneficial for the auctioner either who will be losing potential bidders) that some people would have to loose the opportunity to bid, because it was e.g. at 3AM for them.
  5. Agreed. In game auctions ARE currently allowed but I thought this would be a good way to organize them
  6. Let's petition this, shall we?
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.