[Suggestion] More Voters Items Past Streak #300

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Stnywitness, Aug 28, 2020.

?

Read post before voting: Should there be more items past streak 300?

YES! 28 vote(s) 100.0%
I don't think so... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sorry, but no. (please say why below) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The lore has gotta say, "Oink" at least 3 times :rofl: :lmao:
  2. I could see where it could be a bit overpowered, haha!

I'd be partial to a voter's dog or panda myself! :p
  3. Yes! Good idea.
    Nickblockmaster and luckycordel like this.
  4. We once suggested a shulker that works like a Labor Bench - you don't need to place it to use it.
  5. I'm past 1000 and vote daily. How would the extra items be implemented? Would I get a bulk delivery of all items added for levels below mine?
    More vault vouchers would be nice to add as well as a permanent derelict voucher for a very high level.
    Even a higher level enchantment book would be fun to get.
  6. Yes, that would probably be how it'd work. You would get the new items mailed to you.

All great suggestions! Although, I doubt EMC would put the perm voucher in voting rewards, as it is very rare, and is meant to mainly be purchased through the site.
  7. Yes, you would get them all at once the next time you increased your bonus, I think.
    I think we get enough vault vouchers as is. :p I agree with Stny about the permanent derelict voucher.
    Impossible enchantment books could be cool, though. :eek: Infinity + Mending? :p Not too useful anyway now that we can fly using rockets, and if I'm not mistaken they already exist on EMC, left over from another update...
  8. I went back and forth on this one a little. I can see the logic behind "I have voted every day for 5 years, can I have a perm protection?" but 1. supposedly you have some protections based on the order the system reclaims things in, and 2. if you've been around that long, you should have the economic power to acquire one yourself. So overall a -1 from me.
    I'd call that OP. The point of voter's gear being final is that you can't make it more OP than it is. -1
  9. Yes, but you wouldn't be able to apply the enchantment books to voter's gear, because voter's gear is final. :p Or did I miss your point?
    Edit: I guess enchantment books would be different from other voter's items because if you use them you lose them. But I don't think that's a bad thing. You already get consumable items from voting, such as vault vouchers.
  10. Mojang decided an Infinity Mending bow was OP. If you make a bow with everything but those enchantments and then add that voters book, all you're doing is creating an OP voters bow without soulbound.
    Stnywitness and luckycordel like this.
  11. Not necessarily, it could be made to only enchant when certain parameter are met. I was unable to put looting III on my bow this morning. It does have Infinity, Mending, Power V, Flame, Unbreaking III.
    Nickblockmaster and Stnywitness like this.
  12. I thought you were unable to put looting on a bow...

Only Empire made the voters bow have looting. But you can't normally put it on a bow, unless u use cheats on your own world
  13. I didn't know and seen it on my voters bow and tried to put it other bow. And yes it was a no can do.:D Point being this could work the same way with enchanted voters books.
  14. Hmm... intriguing idea.

We still have yet to receive any information from staff about this thread. (even with almost 20 yes(es) on the poll)

...In the meantime, what are some other ideas?
    Nickblockmaster and luckycordel like this.
  15. Ultra-rare Soulbound vouchers? That would be cool! :D
  16. I'd say if it's not unbreakable and not soulbound, it's nothing like a voter's bow. Besides, that Mojang thought it was OP (which I find strange as they added rocket flight shortly after, which seems much more OP to me) shouldn't mean much, as we have 60k members items, 100k members items, holiday axes, turkey slicers, et cetera, all of which are unobtainable in normal gameplay.
    I thought this had been suggested before and was not too popular of an idea, but I can't find it.
  17. Please remember that staff will not necessarily respond to every suggestion thread. My last comment regarding Voters items was in march/april and is still valid.
  18. Ah. I cannot find that one. And apparently neither did Stny.

19. I understand that, but it is nice to have some feedback on it. The more silence there is from staff, the more it makes people think/wonder... ...

You have a link to this message?
    607 and HazardousUWU like this.