[SUGGESTION] Mob Age Flag

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by CoffeeAffinity, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Hello! After trekking the wastelands in search of polar bears, I was successful in finding 4 of them to take back to my resident. After I spawned them on my resident, I saw them as the adorable little cubs they were. However after a few short minutes they grew up to adults, this made me think why don't we have a option to disable or enable the aging cycle for animals or in general mobs you spawn on your resident? My proposal is a resident flag that allows you to turn off mob aging for mobs of your choosing, I'm sure many players would love to see their cats and wolves stay young, let alone polar bears!
  2. +1, as long as the flag is on by default. You have to wait 20 minutes for villagers to grow up, and if you forget the flag needs tl be turned on, you will be there for hours.
  3. +1 from me. Sounds pretty good.
    Equinox_Boss and ChespinXMas2k16 like this.
  4. Maybe something like if you rename a spawn egg #Young it will remain young while not displaying the name, but i dont think it would be a good idea for it to be for the WHOLE res... Good idea thou, was thinking something similar these days
  5. +1 love the idea :)
  6. +1 Awesome Idea :), it'd actually be pretty useful.
  7. This does sound cool.
  8. I like the idea but if you have an animal farm on the same res that needs adult animals, having the entire res young would prevent that farm from producing. Maybe if there were subflags for certain animals?
  9. Yeah, this flag would definately require sub flags for all animals. In my case, the polar bears share the resident with my llama and horse breeders, so I would only require the aging flag to be off for polar bears only.
  10. +1 as long as existing adults don't go back to being babies
  11. +1

Sounds like a very good plan and I agree, Ocelots can be really fun when they're young. Annoying too of course ;)

Is that cute or what? :)

A long long time ago on a Minecraft far far away you had the option to get pets. It was basically an animal which you could store & summon (comparable to /stable) and although the intent was to have the animal help you out (help fight mobs for example) it remained pretty passive. Even though it was fun!

Some players would get the most interesting creatures. From Creepers, Blazes right down to (Wither) Skeletons. Yet there was one pet which a lot of other players would also like to have after they saw it marching in, and you can see him above :)

So obviously you'll get a +1 from me, I like the idea :)
  12. Careful....That's one deadly beast you got there. She'll your eyeballs without thinking twice.
  13. I'm still waiting on a babeh slime on mah res; one can hope!!
  14. Toade i am also waiting for this
    Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  15. Problem is that you cant egg slimes.