[SUGGESTION] Make EMC More Farmer Friendly

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Aliyaxoxo, Mar 3, 2017.

?

Sound Good?

Yup 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Nope 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So EMC has had a long history of obvious dislike for farmers, and really there's no point in that. Without farms, EMC would have an even worse economy. I think we need to reduce the restrictions you tack onto macro usage, allow for autoclickers while afking, and not reduce the amount of accounts allowed online at once. Why is there such a problem with macros? Anybody can get them, and the mod is not a challenging mod to run. Autoclickers are not OP, anybody can download them, and they are not challenging to run. Also, what's so wrong with AFKing more than 3 accounts? EMC is already pay to win. Once EULA is actually a standard EMC is following, it makes a little bit of sense. However we're not EULA compliant, so why are we restricting alt usage?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Cause noobies that dont use mods or hax(i consider autoclicker hax) dont have acces to them
  3. Thanks for the positive feedback, sir.
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  4. Farms are the reason for EMC's economy problems. As for the rest of this, we will not make modifications to benefit the players that aren't actually PLAYING. You are asking for me to allow you to basically leave your computer running and you not actually have to play the game. I think you are missing the point of EMC entirely and need to work on your perception of what EMC is. Suggestion denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.