(SUGGESTION) Lucile's Lucky Rabbits Foot.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AncientTower, Jan 11, 2017.

1. /Promo for St Patrick's Day
    Obtained as a choice for that Holiday doing /promo stpattyday
    What does it do? When right clicked causes swiftness/leaping affects
    Cool-down period of 10 - 20 minutes.
    Infinite use but also not soulbound.

Around Christmas Lucile was hitting the Egg Nog and Hot Chocolate kinda hard. She accidentally left her lucky rabbit foot at the North Pole. Which just so happened to be where EMC was having an /event. Aikar didn't realize what he picked up in his inventory when he was taking a stroll through Santa's workshop. But suddenly noticing he wasn’t just walking anymore but sprinting and leaping uncontrollably down a toy isle. He managed to stop once he leaped right into the stuffed animals. As he laid in a pile of stuffed toys. He began to think what could have caused this. He thought maybe the Hot chocolate was lace with a leaping potion. Then he remembered he hadn’t anything to drink. As he got up and out of the pile of toys something fell out of his pockets. He reached down for it and it was a rabbit’s foot. Not just any rabbits foot though, this had a lore attached to it. It said: One for a hop and two for a sprint. Property of Lucile the Leprechaun. Aikar looked at his cat and his cat looked at him. They had a plan to run this lucky rabbits foot through the duplication machine. That’s tucked away in the closet for safe keeping. Aikar proclaimed that 2017 St. Patty’s Day would get a new /promo. Now the players of EMC have a choice to choose between the Pot of Gold or Lucile’s Lucky Rabbits Foot. Luck would have that the Pot of Gold would still be obtainable by purchase from the building that was built after the /shop was destroyed by the Sandstorm.
  2. ShelLuser, finch_rocks_1 and Tuqueque like this.
  3. Ooh, would this be as well as or instead of the Pot of gold?
  4. I think I would rather have this than the pot of gold, to be honest. Just remember to fill out the form that Wither sent.
  5. I filled that out before making this thread. Thanks

It would be a choice a pick one or the other /promo since the Pot of Golds always been available to be purchased from /shop during the time you can claim the promo.

Yeah! thanks it does sound nice and I already did fill out and submit that form.
  6. My Contribution team resume. jk

7. Liked this little story, and +1 for the item, but i think 10-20 mins is a bit too long of a cooldown, 1-5mins seems right. And i would like it to be soulbound but that may begin to make it op.
  8. Thanks. Actually the longer cooldown/not soulbound keep it from being over powered. Since a leaping potion takes a rabbits foot to brew it. While rabbit feet don't drop every-time they do drop at least once every 10 minutes. So the longer cooldown essentially replaces the need to kill as many bunnies it takes to acquire another rabbits foot for another potion.
    The only way the cool down would be shortened is if the Rabbits foot would lose durability with each use. 30 uses and it's done/vanishes.
  9. It would be nice but don't you think it might be a little too op?
  10. Maybe change it to where it can only be used once a day like the pot of gold. Also, I feel like it could do without the Lucile part in the name.
  11. That's why I had the longer cool down time. This could be changed to a once per day thing but then the affects should last longer than the one minute and thirty seconds I was wanting it to. Perhaps lasting upwards of 12-15 minutes. I know that seems a bit long but the potions with redstone last 8 minutes. Since this would be a once a day thing the time has to be ore than the potion.
    Though the 20 minute cool down with only a minute and thirty second run time just doesn't feel quite op.

Did you even read the story?
  12. Giving it durability would suck,maybe you use a specific item to "recharge" it (dragon stone?)
  13. Interesting!
  14. Finally a use for those.
  15. Yes, and it doesn't really make sense that a promo found during a Christmas event would be given out for St. Patrick's day. Also, the name doesn't quite roll off the tongue in general.
  16. Lucile the Leprechaun! That's were the name rolls of the tongue. Granted a wordy promo name. But she was at Santa's village giving her cousins (the Elves) a bit of luck during their biggest time of the year. :D
  17. AncientTower likes this.