[Suggestion] Leaderboard for Vote Streaks

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ThaKloned, Feb 27, 2017.

?

Would you like to see a leaderboard for vote streaks?

Yes 17 vote(s) 94.4%
No 1 vote(s) 5.6%
  1. I didn't see this suggested before. Some else similar suggested here and was not exactly denied but might tie into it. A leaderboard for vote streaks. You can see how you rank up against all others and maybe an added motivation to climb those ranks while helping the site at the same time.

Sure you can just /p every single player and see how you rank, but this might save a few weeks of work :D

And hopefully it's not 'OP' :rolleyes:

2. I wouldn't mind that, it'd be interesting.
    Keep in mind, though, it probably won't be very easy to climb the ranks, as I think most people high up vote at least daily, so if you're lagging behind because you started later, it would be quite difficult to surpass those people.
    However, I still think this would be interesting to see, and the information showed isn't at all private, as /p will share it anyway.
    AhsokaTower and ThaKloned like this.
  3. +1 I think it would be interesting to see where people rank in the voting leaderboard :)
    AhsokaTower, 607 and ThaKloned like this.
  4. Completely agree. I often /p this one person that I know is ahead of me to see how much closer I get lol One day I will pass them! :D

Ya that was the main reason I suggested this.

Thanks for the feedback :)
  5. (edited):

+1, sounds like a nice idea and since we all like some friendly competition every once in a while.

Well, this suggestion the other suggestion was actually already approved, see Krysyy's post, then I remembered EMC's bugtracker and what do you know: it is a thing.

(thanks for the update ThaKloned!)
    607 likes this.
  6. That one is different then this one but it ties into it as far as reading that data to form the leaderboards. Having seen that suggestion I figured this could then be done. Hopefully we see them both at some point.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Eh, why the heck not. +1
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Some friendly competition.
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  9. The other thread has been closed already, but I'd give that suggestion a '-1' myself. I don't see the use in the vote bonus streak number displayed there, as it is already displayed in a big fashion on the vote page, and, moreover, it won't undergo big changes anyway.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. Noice +49
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. +1 this sounds to me like an awesome idea. I'd love to see a leaderboard for voting streaks.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. +666

Would be nice to see, maybe near the TEXP leaderboard. Or as a command.
    ThaKloned likes this.