[Suggestion] Krysyy 4 Pres 2020 (INVALID)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by fadedmartian, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. She's a great staff member, and very patient with my various memes posted on the forums

Reply F and perhaps some qualities you appreciate Krysyy for and whether you believe she should run for president 2020
  2. I know you don't agree with Krysyy on things especially right now, but don't you think you are going overboard?
    Big__Kev likes this.
  3. Krysyy for president of the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
  4. I genuinely believe she would make a great president.
  5. I think she would be a good president :)
  6. Its great you like Krysyy and all but I think this is a bit inappropriate after what you have just done.
    SkeleTin007 and FadedMartian like this.
  7. She would be a great politician ;)
    Windylava and FadedMartian like this.
  8. Same here πŸ˜‚
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. I would definitely not make a good president. I can't stand the system in place now and I don't do well managing my body language and initial responses in-person. My immediate reactions are a lot less 'presidential' than what is posted to EMC. My backspace key basically has the most wear and tear.
  10. Its okay no one is perfect.. *pats* there there
  11. U could change the system?
  12. Do not discuss that ridiculous argument on my thread. How rude
  13. I'm not a USAr
  14. I feel like this is just trying to lead from trouble but I feel I must agree with Kryarias.
    Kryarias likes this.
  15. You both are so negative. I have been talking to krysyy and we are friends again
  16. Its not that I am being negative but I feel you are just trying to cover your tracks.
    Kryarias likes this.
  17. How did you guess his plan? πŸ˜‚
  18. I am just stating my opinion.
  19. My skeletal intuition ;)
  20. Nope. You guys have it all wrong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.