[Suggestion] In-Game Display of Payment Reason

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by HazardousCode, Jul 8, 2020.

1. When you pay a player ruppees in game, the command gives you the option to put a reason for the payment. This displays in your ruppee log, but doesn't show up in game.

My suggestion is that in the message that you have received ruppees, the provided reason is included.
  2. Yes, this would be nice! Preferably also after sending it. I sometimes think "Huh, did I forget to include the reason?" when I read the automatic feedback in chat. ;)
    Joy_the_Miner and HazardousCode like this.
  3. 110% would also love to see the reason that got sent through in the notification.

"You payed Player 1 rupee for this purchase"
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  4. :+1:
    Have often wondered why this isn't a thing already. I mean, if you go to the trouble of filling out the reason for the payment, they ought to be able to see it.
    607, HazardousCode and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  5. +1

Love it. You can set a "subject" line for mail, I see no reason why payments cannot have a "reason" line. :D
    HazardousCode likes this.
  6. +1
    The reason not being shown is one of the reasons why I practically never add a reason; most people won't see it anyways.
  7. I always add it so I have the info in my rupee history
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  8. This was a thing. We removed it due to the abuse of it being used to send cross-server tells. Every rupee transaction hits the database and thus was killing performance at the time.

Now that we have cross-server chat I think we can add this back in. No time frame on this though.
  9. Thanks for letting us know Mr. Socks. While it's a very nice idea, I can understand why it's not returning. :)
  10. He said he can add it back.
    UltiPig, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. Thanks for pointing that out, I was too distracted by his signature, haha
    Yixomua likes this.
  12. It's a very nice signature
    Joy_the_Miner and HazardousCode like this.
  13. has signature display off :p
    Joy_the_Miner and UltiPig like this.