[Suggestion] Group Creation

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by 72Volt, Nov 5, 2012.

?

Groups, yay or nay?

Poll closed Feb 5, 2013.
Yay 21 vote(s) 55.3%
Nay 9 vote(s) 23.7%
IcecreamCow 20 vote(s) 52.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Good. Do whatever letter you want, but I'm trying to make this suggestion to be applied to EMC :)
  2. Horrible horrible idea. Town and the forums are spammed with enough junk, we don't need "ZOMG ITS NOT FAYR HE IZ HIGHER RANK DAN MEE BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" "I'M LEEVING CUZ U RANKED ME DOWN! OMG ITS NOT FAIR YOU WANT RANK ME UP WAAAAAH" I think group members should all be equal ranks.

He put these points because it falls under his SCuM Clan guidelines.

This whole post is just another attempt at getting his little SCuM clan accepted on EMC.
  3. Hey now, that's really unfair, I'm making a legit suggestion and I wanna improve EMC :(
  4. I think this is a good idea, although it would require a lot of work. And pandas, this is a legit idea. Idk what it is about this scum clan, but I like this idea, and it doesn't seem like he's aiming to get this clan accepted...
  5. It's SCoM, by the way, not SCuM.
  6. More useless commmands
  7. His was simpler and actually possible.
  8. It would/will be a handy feature for chatting in groups and fast permission setting on residences, I think any additional commands would be overkill. :)
  9. make it /minimoose or /gir
  10. I guess you missed his thread that had his SCuM idea in it then.
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. Did I say that it was specifically for SCoM? no, I did not. I don't plan on continuing EMC's SCoM outpost anyway, I'm splitting off from SCoM to create a group which shall hugely benefit all of the Empire.
  12. Groups fit in nicely with /res gset, but I don't think they'll be nearly as complex as this.
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. People could read your posts if you actually used a font we could see.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. I edited his post right as he made it because it was all... broken ish.
    But I guess he overwrote my edit afterward.
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  15. Why do I have the feeling this is for a COMMUNIST CLAN somewhere in EMC?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  16. Where? I never overwrote anything.
  17. I say YES ON GROUPS!!!