[Suggestion] fortnite crossover (DENIED)

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by SoulPunisher, Jun 7, 2022.

?

yes or no

yes 5 vote(s) 83.3%
yes 1 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. theme music (press play and read thread)

HELLO EMC.

today i am here to suggest something new, something wow, something EPIC

FORTNITE CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay so first of all

chickeneer skin!!

krysyy skin

and then we can have cool community-submitted dance emotes!!!!!!!!!!

persononanlly i think this would be very awesome and very good for emc's player base

what do you guys think
  2. Can you explain in Fortnite terms?
  3. I cant even tell if this is serious or this guy is being a meme.
    pretty ok ngl
  4. EMC crossover lots of v bucks 2 make

im 100% deadly serious me
    VoidDistortion likes this.
  5. lol this will bump emc into first top server xd
  6. I see someone took after danhuu
  7. Let’s make the pickaxe a Mineral Mincer.
  8. 100% honesty, reading the post with the music in the background makes this a much cooler idea.

But I don’t see this happening. I doubt Empire Minecraft would allow Fortnite to license their staff members and promos. EMC is just too big and we don’t want to risk possible Fortnite drama to affect this server.
  9. I have not played Fortnite so I ill have to say -1
  10. very true

the smaugs at starlis would never license their material out, they just want to sit on the wealth and not treat their members who play both games to a treat. its disgusting honestly they should take notes from capcom
  11. I’ve played fortnite buts it’s been a few dozen fortnights since I’ve played.
  12. emc is small, when compared to other huge server like simon server , where every thread you create have a chance to flamed by moving flamewars.

most big server can widithstand dramas and still got decent ppl, while small server did not.

Since emc ppl doesnt like their thread flamed and got locked by staff, so i guess they will denied these idea for safe, peace enviroment mostly
  13. aye too right mate that is absolutely the craic
    OhMiku likes this.
  14. anyways, i agree this idea, why not +1.
  15. yea,.
    very few member on emc are active. most of them arent active for a while.
  16. I would like to believe, that this thread was made in jest - and I appreciate that. Obviously that is not possible, since Epic Games would have to add it - and we don't have the kinda money/clout that would even give us a meeting with them to discuss such a thing.

Suggestion Denied. haha