SUGGESTION: Flag

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by pinkqueen95, May 4, 2015.

1. ... huh?
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  2. Would you pay me to write the Constitution in Minecraft? On signs? 'Cause I'll do it...
    bluebiscuit2007 likes this.
  3. i would pay you to write the entire constitution on written books. as much as i could at the time
  4. Wait.. What?!?!?!

5. I would say the preamble of the Declaration of Independence, but the founding fathers did enjoy bashing the King of Britain and there are Brits (some staff) on this server. :)
  6. I have the signs for the first paragraph ready.
  7. This happened a long time ago, and it isn't anything "against" people who are currently British.

8. Yeah, I'm not completely sure I see the need for this promo. The flags that currently exist don't seem to get used that much as it is, and there's already an American flag, so personally, I think that's probably enough. :)
  9. How about a discount on the current flag then? Seriously, EMC needs to stop overpricing these things.
  10. Your not even blonde xD
  11. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Thirteen Colonies flag signify... y'know... the Thirteen Colonies, and not the United States?
    Thirteen Colonies = Under rule of the British Empire.
    United States = Independent.

I don't see what's patriotic about celebrating your country being under another's rule :p
    tuqueque and bitemenow15 like this.
  12. Your not allowed xD
  13. How much do you think that would be? ;)

2015-05-04_16.53.36.png
  14. precisely the 4th of july signify's the end of the 13 colonies and the beginning of the united states, bearing a flag not representing all the states on the 4th isnt any more patriotic then me waving a mexican flag on the 4th (instead of tommorow)
    SoulPunisher and tuqueque like this.
  15. tuqueque likes this.
  16. Now krysyy, if you don't want to type all that out, that's fine. But don't you go lying to us.
  17. Thank you Krysyy I was trying to find that and couldn't
  18. For future reference.
  19. Thank you!!!
  20. Eh I know but still no negativity we have positive happy vibes in tomi's thread lol