(Suggestion) /ENTC addition

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AncientTower, Nov 3, 2017.

1. So I breed multiple animal types on my residences and it can get a bit hectic trying to count just howw many animals I have of a certain breed.. Which got me thinking of an idea.

Instead of it just listing how many animals in total it also would say how many of each breed there are.
    This feature might also come in handy for farm use to be able to see if you have any other type of mob spawning within the area.
    /entc all
    Animals: 92, Cows:37. Rabbits: 50, Horses: 5, Monsters: 22, creepers: 9, Zombies: 10, Skeletons: 3
    armor stands/items (not in total) 13

2. Sounds very useful +1
  3. +1 from me, as you could easily keep track of your spawns with this. Lost a sheep? Now you know for sure. :)
  4. +2 from me and my alt for finch's revision

5. Maybe, may i suggest having one for original as it is, and then for this adding say /entc all? That way then you dont always have to have a long list.
    AncientTower likes this.
  6. I do see where this idea is going, having entity count command to show how many of each entity is in your area/residence, I'd be in favor of that.

The suggested command, however, I think perhaps should be "/entc list" to list the entities in your area because that's basically where this idea is going I think.

However, I can see this as "cheating" for special mobs such as the Super Turkey and Blizz Ard. I think they should be hidden from "/entc list" but still counted toward the total.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. +1

Would be super helpful, especially when you're trying to get a certain amount of an entity.