[SUGGESTION] Enraged Spiders

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ShyguytheGamer1, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHAT IF THERE WERE ENRAGED SPIDERS? THIS WOULD BE VERY COOL SINCE i HAVE MADE UP THINGS NAMED FOR THE DROPS.

-SHINY SPIDER EYES
    -SHINY STRING
    -SPIDER HEAD
    -EMERALD
    -DIAMOND
    -DRAGON STONE FRAGMENTS

AND THE SPIDERS WOULD BE FAST AND POWERFUL, MAKING IT A CHALLENGE FOR THOSE WHO WANT IT. i THINK THERE WOULD BE SHINY WOOL AND SHINY FERMENTED SPIDER EYES. I KNOW THIS SUGGESTION WILL BE SHOT DOWN BY KRYSYY AND NOT BE ON THE APPROVAL LIST BUT I THINK THIS WOULD BE AWESOME TO HAVE IN-GAME FOR THE CHALLENGING STUFF EMC. THANKS AND CHEERS,
    -SHYGUY
  2. And i want enraged zambie pigmen!
    +1
  3. I would die by them every time. But +1
  4. nub :D
  5. What do you think the N in my name is for?
  6. nubccoryg?
  7. Yes.
  8. LOL! That is awesome!;):D:cool::p:)
  9. I already get killed buy the other stuff too much, but I would like to see this happen. I always wondered why there was no enraged spiders.
  10. ugh... stop it u nubz!
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  11. You can't even spell nubs right! :p nub!
  12. Um, sorry.. but caps. I don't think you should use that much caps, it's a little to much.
  13. All versions of enraged mobs are already planned for future Empire Minecraft updates. :)

You might be bringing the development back to life, though (by suggesting enraged spiders)! :D
  14. Yes but I love how he fails to capitalize the I :p
    Ultimamaxx and Defne_The_Boss like this.
  15. -_- thats the whole point
  16. Plusssss wun!!!!
  17. But caps is the best currency! Watch the Game Theory about it! (Fallout jokes)
  18. +1 The shiny spider eye could be eatable and do... something.. we need suggestions for this. :)
  19. +1 I think there needs to be more enraged mobs. They're too easy! Even with voters items :p

Also, I do agree with HelloKittyRo on not using caps the whole thread. Try to reframe from that :)
    HelloKittyRo and Starpuncher like this.
  20. Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.