[Suggestion] Enraged Rabbits Despawn

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Cyberazaz101, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Since my outpost's center is in the desert/savannah I get a boatload of Enraged Rabbits that spawn around my base. However their sheer number is the issue. If they worked like other enraged monsters that despawned, they wouldn't seem to well, "multiply like rabbits." I went into a cave below my house and found 9 enraged rabbits all huddled together. I like enraged rabbits as much as the next guy but maybe could we add a despawn timer like every other enraged mob/boss to try and reduce the numbers?

2. Bumping for more attention. Plus here's an example of what I call, "Enraged Rabbit Hive." There's 6 Enraged rabbits in this single section of the cave. I have killed over 50 in the past 2 days. This is a bit insane and it's really dragging down my entity count.
    607 likes this.
  3. Do this for enraged polar bears too please. My outpost has been over run with enraged rabbits and polar bears. I had to turn off enraged spawns because there were so many. I like the enraged mob spawns, but if they never despawn, it creates issues.
    Tazri, 607 and Cyberazaz101 like this.
  4. Yes please.
    +1000 on the rabbits
    +1000 on the polar bears
    Also I'd like to throw my hat in for adding seasonal mobs to the list, but only after their season has expired. Having blizz ards running around in august, griefing spawn and covering it in snow every time someone walks through gets pretty annoying.
    Cyberazaz101 likes this.
  5. There are those who like to catch special mobs at their bases to keep and display.. like turkeys and blizz
    Personally not a fan of despawining them
  6. Can't they be given a name tag so they don't despawn? Super Turkeys and Blizz Ard's already have a name tag, but I don't recall enraged mobs doing so.
    Raaynn likes this.
  7. Idk.. I will have to try that..
  8. Either way, I just want the normal enraged stuffs to despawn. Seasonal ones I feel are another issue.
    607 likes this.