(Suggestion) Ender Chest location coords (denied)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AncientTower, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What spurred this suggestion is I placed an Ender chest near my death site in the End today... I went back to that site and can't find the ender chest what so ever...

So similar to the way you get coords of locked chest... When placing an Ender chest down you'll get a command to authorize a 0 rupee fee for placement. This way coords can be sent to your rupee log.

I'm sure many players have placed chests in the wild and later have forgotten where the chests were.

Thoughts, feelings, questions....
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. -1, I feel like if this was implemented, people would demand this for all sorts of blocks, which would make things way too complicated.
  3. -1

I feel your pain Tower, honest, but it would ruin gameplay. We've all been there: you place stuff and you can no longer find it. That's part of the game. It makes us rage quit sometimes (well.. I honestly did durign a single player session last week, awesome seed though) but.. let's be realistic: it's part of the game.

But the main reason I disagree here is that you could have done otherwise: place a locked chest. Put down chest, slap a sign onto it with 'locked' and wham. Not only can no one touch it, the coords will also show in your rupee log.

I'll refund the chest though, gimme a sec.
  4. I agree with the above reasons not to do this. The amount of times this would be useful, would not justify implementing and storing the extra information.
    Interesting idea though.
    FadedMartian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.