[Suggestion] Empire Collector Cards

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Unoski, Jan 29, 2015.

1. This is a really good idea, but it should only be for really important empire people like Aikar or Momentus.
    neonkillah and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  2. Are you saying the other Staff members aren't important?

Momentus isn't even a person, and it especially isn't more important than the Staff members that keep this server up and running.
  3. I only giggled at the thought of comparing Aikar with a Momentus :p
    607 likes this.
  4. such true
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  5. Oh, it's not hard. Aikar destroys the economy, Momentus destroys the players. They make a great team! :D
  6. I dunno.. I feel like trading cards about mods are a bit much. Why not just specialized EMC item trading cards? Haunted Candy card, Enraged mob cards, Marlix, etc.

The beef I have with the whole moderator thing is that it isn't so much for fun, but for "who can obtain the most popular and uncommon staff card." It becomes a money and popularity thing. Maybe a certain mod isn't as well known, and the price of that card was severely low. I don't know about you guys, but if I was that mod, that'd be very depressing
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  7. You have a great point.

Redoing my suggestion :)
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  8. That just blew my mind and yes that's true. No moderator cards!
    607 and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  9. The thing about making item cards and not staff cards is, we would either have to make a large amount of cards, or we would have to leave out a lot of items.
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  10. I think only the expensive items would be implemented like Beacons and Diamonds and such along with promos
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  11. I would prefer just mob cards. Item cards are pretty useless to me, why not just have the actual item instead?
  12. Cuz I'm batman!
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  13. *cough* super turkey card would be a great defense card *cough*
    Super Turkey! uses: Run in circles and be invincible!
  14. Yass just send it out as a stall card xD
    SkyDragonv8 and neonkillah like this.
  15. Turkey card actually : Increases your max go to 1000 health, and increases incoming damage by 200% (Resistance -10) :p
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  16. Yes, I'd love this. It's actually tougher to do than it may seem to you, though.
  17. Not just a paper with their name, and collection and card # for lore?
  18. Ah, okay. Yeah, that would definitely be doable. I thought you wanted something playable, instead of just collectable.
  19. Yeah. Just collectable.
  20. I think playable would be better :p
    EDIT: Like Pokemon cards!