(Suggestion) EMC Ads Stragetry

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by aletrisrex, May 17, 2022.

?

Which ads stragetry gain most you like (read below before you vote) ?

Tiktok ads 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Content creator(e.g streamer) Sponsorship 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Campagins/events markerting 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Facebook ads 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Youtube ads 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Newspaper Sponsorship 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. This thread will talk about ads stragetry for boosting emc player ups!
    So, you see. Google search as well as topg isn't effective since that's most effective way to draw players, just drip by drip players......

For games, most popular server usually have backened by streamer and spronsorship. So user just join and cash just flow in . that's it.

Note: Tiktok ads and facebook ads/youtube ads are easily to understand, basically is utlize it's ads system.
    They're called basic ads, and it can be blocked by ads blocker. The more user block ads, the less user known about emc.
    Also this is cheapest method to ads.

Legend:
    • Content creator(e.g streamer) Sponsorship:
    -Emc will pay streamer on youtube/twitch to make contents about emc server. Then these player will automatically join emc for trends created by that streamer.
    -This is seems best since it will draw considerable amount(depend on populality of streamer) player will draw into it
    • Campagins/events marketing:
    -Emc will create limited time event and ads it on social media, then these player will eventually join emc for that offer.
    -Bit risky, due to it take a while to create trends on social media and depend on their mood to join emc or not.
    • Newspaper Sponsorship:
    -Emc will pay for that news maker to create news about emc. 70/30 chance fail due to some ppl doesn't read those and watch youtube instead....
    -Most risky, but get most (very rare) once spotted by internet users and spread across internet. We use internet wave (aka trends/popularity/repopulation) to boost up emc players joined.

You're free to comment below.
    Also i will leave this thread open and i'm not planned to close it. (unless staff force close it)
    SkeleTin007 and 607 like this.
  2. Advertising in other places could be good! I certainly didn't find EMC by looking for it, maybe there are many more people that would like to play on EMC but aren't looking for it.
    I'm not sure if Starlis can spare the money for these strategies, though.
    Alternatively, maybe we could use word of mouth? :) Tell our friends and acquaintances that they should check out EMC?
    VoidDistortion and Egeau like this.
  3. Telling a friend mostly gain very little, and depend on them they would like to join or not
    Text From my phone
  4. having an active EMC-branded youtube channel would help tons.. plus we need a new hamster
  5. excatly. it needs to be active regularity to maintain players
  6. But that's the case for every advertising method except for voting sites and search engine results, right? I think that if every active EMC member would tell some friends about EMC, we would probably get a lot of new players. And EMC does encourage this via the referral system! I don't think many people do it, though, anyway.
    Could be, but I'm not sure it would be. There are thousands of successful Minecraft oriented channels on YouTube already, why would EMC's catch on?
  7. Didn’t we just have a thread about this?

Niche marketing won’t work for EMC, even with ad blockers, the best way is and always will be social media ads / Google ads / YouTube ads.
  8. it's ads suggestion of single ads only, not full other methods

This ads method won't work if you installed adblock, like if you install adsblock you won't see any ads popped ups
    Also google ads/youtube ads are mixing other ads randomly displayed on page, means other smps/stuffs like commercial ads will appear randomly on page, not just only emc.
  9. But do you really think advertising in a newspaper will do better than an ad service where you can hypertarget to the exact demographic you want to see your ad? I also feel like there’s a very small population with ad blockers installed.
    Zomberina likes this.
  10. no, i'm mean spronsorship would have heaviest impact to user, not newspaper ads.
    spronsorship make user tends want to play that server
    While some user block ads, most ppl just skips ads and choose would not to watch it so they can't know what emc have.
  11. If a user skips an ad they’re clearly not interested in that product, anyway. YouTube doesn’t charge users to advertise if someone skips an ad, so you’d only pay for users who actually watch it.
    Zomberina likes this.
  12. or some ppl simpfily doesn't like ads but dunno how to remove ads
    also there's some issues is it spread much slowly and not have high impact like streaner spronsorship
  13. The best way, I feel at least, would probably youtuber/ streamer advertising. With the shear amount of people who watch youtube and twitch is astonishing, and if I saw my favorite streamer play on a server and claim to enjoy it and say it has a great player base, who wouldn't check it out?
    w1therkitten likes this.
  14. agreed
  15. I also know several streamers that would be estatic about their first mini sponsorship that have a couple hundred viewers at any given time.
    607 likes this.
  16. yaaaaas!
    Let's bring emc back to life!
    And i would like to see emc bigger than this!
    607 likes this.
  17. would like to let staff see this
  18. guarantee they already have
  19. I missed that time-frame, as I am too young (time on server) But I do remember a certain Evil Frogg that was a lot of fun. Shenanigans man. There were shenanigans. Mr ElfApple is extraordinarily decent with the shenanigans, too. And then there was cake, then tnt, then more cake... The oddest things seem to knock this server offline... Where were we? Oh yes, a new hamster. Which store did Aikar get the last one at? Maybe they have more in stock?
    FadedMartian likes this.