[Suggestion] Do Not Allow Spawn Residences To Be Un-Derelicted Upon Voting By A Player

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Aliyaxoxo, Feb 9, 2017.

?

Implement This Dankster?

Yes 2 vote(s) 13.3%
No 13 vote(s) 86.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't let spawn residences to be un-derelicted upon votes. Git git

Yes it if you're a gucci ggggangster

No it if you hate innocent puppies
    Qkazooo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Spawn res should be no different then any other res. Just because it's desirable shouldn't change that.
  3. That awkward moment when you can't tell it's a joke
  4. I am tempted to deny this suggestion outright on the basis that it uses double negatives...
  5. And perhaps also the fact that it's useless? lol
  6. In my opinion, I am going to vote no..

No, because.. let's face it. Most of them are already perm-protected as it is. Second, why give spawn residences special permissions when voting abilities were already "restricted"? As I understand, there is already a set amount of days you can vote for your derelict before it starts counting down again. If they can log in and be able to maintain their derelict protection, so be it.

I am pretty sure that I can speak for the developers and "higher-ups", and say that the owners of spawn residences will not be getting any special privileges.
    kaptrix and ThaKloned like this.
  7. I think dereliction is per player and not per residence.
    (Yes, I know it's a joke)
  8. I also hate innocent puppies because they'll eventually grow up, turn into nether hounds, and then thank you for sparing them by biting your head off and pushing your stuff into the lava :)
  9. Why? Have you been to a dereliction countdown party only to have someone vote in the last minute before dereliction occurs? I have and it feels like a major waste of time. People start getting there up to an hour before and before you know it. There's a party on that res. :D
  10. I feel like quoting this is necessary
  11. I know it's a joke but my question is legit.
    What I feel..... Your turn!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. Joke thread, closed
    EmpireMall, jkjkjk182 and Tuqueque like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.