[Suggestion Discussion] Taste the Freedom year round

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by chickeneer, Jul 5, 2021.

1. So. During the Month of July, we inject the cows/mooshrooms with Taste the Freedom steaks. https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/taste-the-freedom/

I don't want them to permanently have steaks in them. But I am hoping that perhaps we can automatize that process more. And also, maybe every month a different animal could have something special injected in them as well. ANIMALS. I know there are the hostile mobs for winter/thanksgiving time, this isn't about them.

This thread is to give people a chance to make suggestions on what animals could match up with what time of year. Possible special item drop suggestions is cool as well.
  2. I have a couple ideas,

The Fall is sweater season so maybe sheep could have a special drop during the first two weeks of Fall.

The Fall is also the time of year to prepare pigs for dinner and, other than bacon, ham is the desired food and that is eaten around Easter. Maybe have a special pig drop occur during the first two weeks of April.

I like the idea of the special drops being a limited time.
    Joy_the_Miner and Kryarias like this.
  3. Both of these are news to me lol

Can’t tell if it’s because I don’t eat pig or because it’s not a thing outside America tho tbh
  4. +1 I like this idea, chickeneer.

I do not play on EMC as frequently as I used to in the past, but this will definitely give me the ability to experience something that I may otherwise miss a chance to, due to personal life priorities, and my job (Both getting top priority with my time and attention) I hope this gets implemented. :)
    • Holiday Ham (Christmas)
    • Spring Chicken (April?)
    • "Calamari" [renamed Cod perhaps, idk]
    • Smoked Salmon
    • Prime Quality Meats [perhaps more saturation or something to make a "better" version of meats]
    I just threw what little suggestions that I could think of. I love food variety in the game and would love if some food was better in some situation than others.
    MoreMoople likes this.