[Suggestion] Curse of Binding Modification/Upgrade

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Tuqueque, Feb 10, 2017.

?

Yeah

Yep 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Why not 5 vote(s) 41.7%
Meh, I dont intent to die anytime soon, so is useless 1 vote(s) 8.3%
You a noob for needing this! Minecraft is too easy 4 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. I just thought of something

Basicly to give Curse of binding a nice little spicy change, I would like to suggest for it, upon death, have a
    really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
    Small chance of not loosing the item(basicly soulbound, but not really)
  2. Lol, all of those really's
    NuclearBobomb and Tuqueque like this.
  3. What for? When I die, I lose all my items - 4 pieces of armor, 3-5 tools, everything else I have on me. So I have to try and run to my place of death anyway. One more item that has as *slight* chance to remain on me doesn't change that.

Right now, curse of binding doesn't make sense anyway. Sure, in PVP, you can use a dispenser to throw a useless piece of armor on your enemy, but that won't work if your enemy is wearing armor anyway, which they'll probably do if they're PVPing. So why did Mojang introduce it in the first place? I have a suspicion that they will make it make more sense in future versions, like mobs dropping items that have above average stats BUT curse of binding or curse of vanishing on them to make up for these stats. If EMC gave a separate meaning to these enchantments now, we could find ourselves in big trouble once these new versions are out.
    Tuq_SolidColor likes this.
  4. As a curse<-- bad thing

But this would actually make it worth it add to the armor/tools. I preffer to start with a sword than empty handed(if you ask me
  5. Sounds cool, and definitely could be annoying to deal with. Definitely seems like something that would function well as a curse, +1
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. why not bumperonies
  7. Seems kinda pointless to implement it if you ask me. It's a curse, as in not meant to be beneficial in any way.
    Tuq_SolidColor and fluffinator09 like this.
  8. bump? why not add a little twist to vanilla.. ehh? (last bump)
  9. Adventure maps. Using the curse you can force players to keep wearing certain items which could then influence their game play.
  10. That was already very easily do-able, and many adventure maps have been doing that for years.
  11. Do share! :)
  12. You simply tesfor an item in a players helmet slot and if it's not there you either put one there directly through the /give command or you punish them by moving them back a checkpoint then placing it there.
    ShelLuser likes this.