[SUGGESTION] Colored voter gear names

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, May 20, 2018.

?

Should there be colors

Sounds cool 4 vote(s) 66.7%
Nah I like white 2 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. My suggestion is that on voter gear let’s say your gear is white the name would be white but if it was red it’s name would be changed to red or if it was green it would be minty green or the mod green tell me what you think
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. I think this is a neat idea but I think I will stick with neutral on this so +0
  3. Seems like a lot of code for such small feature, but +0
    OriginalScuf likes this.
  4. Good idea! I would vote sounds cool, but for some reason I already voted sounds cool even tho this is 3 minutes old? :confused: +1 (if it works)
  5. Interesting idea, but I dont think it would be worth the time to make this happen. +0
  6. Sounds cool, but I can't see why it would be useful. They all have the same stats except the name that is on the voter gear
    OriginalScuf likes this.
  7. =0, not worth the time for devs
    OriginalScuf likes this.
  8. True maybe the devs want it XD I doubt it just wanted to get some opinions
  9. +0 I rather have the devs fix something that is needed or add something new that can help all players. I know voting is encouraged to support the server and all players should vote but I just don’t see why we need our voters armor to have a colored name. Most players either wear their armor or just throw it in a chest till they need it.
    Sydney_43 likes this.