[Suggestion] Christmas Village!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PetezzaDawg, Nov 1, 2016.

?

Good idea?

Ho ho no 5 vote(s) 31.3%
Jingle yes 11 vote(s) 68.8%
  1. Hey EMC, a thought struck me today, wouldn't it be cool if, like halloween town, we had Christmas Village.
    It would be like the 300+400k member celebrations, you would look around and claim a maximum of 15 chests, which can contain enchanted golden apples, old promos, diamonds, emeralds and many other precious items.
    To get there you would type /v ChristmasVill, and as well as this blizz ards would spawn in the waste and wild like they normally do. It would last for one week before Christmas, and one week after. There would also be one promo through /promo, but I don't know what that is, just think it'd be cool to have a promo as well as the event. Let me know what you think!

Ho Ho Ho,

-Pete

2. This must happen.
    crazyminerpete likes this.
  3. You made me laugh with the "ho ho no" so I had to vote for it, but I totally agree!
  4. Jingle yes was slightly less typical though :p
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  5. Wasn't this similar to /event res? That was really fun. We should have something like that again. And more free ore busters :p We need to add in some Rudolph reindeer too.. And a villager named Santa Nwahh ;)
  6. Its meant to be similar to /event, but because it would be yearly the ore busters and promos would have to be made even rarer, the ore busters if this is accepted and implemented may be non existent due to the fact the idea of this is for it to be yearly.
  7. I think that the Member celebrations should be different than annual holiday celebrations...
    607 and crazyminerpete like this.
  8. 300k and 400k event? Hold your horses.
  9. What do you mean?
  10. Bumple bells, bumple bells, bumping all the way
  11. Not sure if I like the idea of it being like the 300K-400K village, maybe more like the halloween town though. Possible have something along the lines of find all the reindeer, or help santa find his lost presents and you get rewards for how many you can collect?
  12. Always if they are like the Halloween event. These events are awesome.
    crazyminerpete and Eviltoade like this.
  13. This guy is literally better at suggesting this sort of thing than I am lol
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. Hey Pete. Love the idea and loving Halloween town. And it occured to me today... why are we celebrating all these irl holidays only?
    Looking for something new...
    Why dont we have a Minecraft Day?
    In researching i see it was released in may 2017... why not celebrate it?
    Being new im not one the one to recomend promos or anything... but ut could be a different kind of holiday for in game.
    I really love these towns with mazes and scavenger hunts... like when i first joined in march. Gives sonething to investigate and take a break fron regular play.
    crazyminerpete and LtCaptainMe like this.
  15. I think I was referencing the fact that there never were 300k and 400k celebrations not sure anymore.
  16. There was :)
  17. The 300k town gave bonus chests, the 400k one removed the bonus chests and gave straight items :)

Not sure what's planned yet but this would be cool ^_^ I loved the trading aspect of the Halloween town.

Why don't we have both trading and chest hunt hehe? :p
    607 likes this.
  18. I am blanking on this, nevermind.
  19. Something is planned. Will I say what? Nope.

After all, just like the Halloween Town, the best things are left as surprises :)
    DrMadFate, 607, LtCaptainMe and 3 others like this.
  20. Yeeeaah boi