[Suggestion] Buff Llamas

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MrAdazahi, Jul 3, 2019.

1. I think minecraft had a pretty bad implementation of llamas. They are a fun little animal, sure, but you cant control them and most of them hold less than donkeys, so theres virtually no reason to ever use a llama over a donkey or a mule. Maybe minecraft can add their own thing some time where you can control llamas like horses and use the jump bar to spit (lol) but for now, they're just another thing that's there.

I think EMC should make it so you can stable llamas with items in their chests. This actually used the be a bug that I thought was a feature when llamas were first implemented, but it was patched a while ago, so maybe there could be a consideration to buff the llama to a usable state.
    IceSnake and Kaddrii like this.
  2. +1 I think this is a cool idea considering llamas really are useless, but the devs might be a bit too busy to implement llamas right now :p
  3. +1 they should cuz ppl could ride llamas
    Kaddrii likes this.
  4. +1 do you even lift bro?
    IceSnake and Kaddrii like this.
  5. Hmm wouldn't that require a mod?

If so then it would not be vanilla like it is rn
  6. im not suggesting to allow controling llamas as much as i would like that, i am suggesting allowing you to stable llamas with items in them