[Suggestion] Ban the Word "budder"/"butter" :)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Marine4121, Jan 13, 2014.

1. -support

No meaning behind this.
    PlayTehMinecraft likes this.
  2. Or have budder auto correct to gold.
    sqiggleyjeff and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. Annoying as it may be, can't really suppress something just cause you don't like it. That's what freedom of speech is for.
    redfire23 likes this.
  4. When I first heard Budder, I immediately thought of the stuff you hear about in high school. For those who does know about how ridiculous sky is, but they do know what Budder really means, they will likely find our server uninviting and leave it.

I think its use should be highly discouraged.
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  5. Well if it can be used to refer to drugs I think it should be banned.... :rolleyes:
  6. So... Miley Cyrus?
  7. I've thought long and hard about this to make sure I put it in enough words so that it's understood very clearly.

No.
  8. Who knew that our leader could be such a master of words.
  9. I-i don't understand. Please make it more clear, you're being too vauge.
  10. I do suppose the sentence explainging the decision was a bit much...so I'll make it much easier in the next post.
    FDNY21, AmusedStew, cddm95ace and 4 others like this.
  11. lol.
    Paradoy of eat it: Budder.
    Butter butter butter butter, grab some more bread and eat it!
    It is our time, budder is great, hail lord sky...
    xD
  12. LOL I love that most people dont even know who said butter first. It wasnt skydoesminecraft, it was Seananners XD but sky just kinda took it outa control. His army forced youtubers to say it because of all the hate they would get on there vids. The butter craze is on the delcine because of this and sky has acually talked many times to get his fans to stop which they did mostly. It was a word that got out of hand so i call for a ban IF it gets outa control again but it seems tame at the moment.
  13. Go to budder! Lol
  14. In all seriousness, this is just like asking to ban anything My Little pony related from EMC, it makes no sense. There would be no reason to ban the word.
    PlayTehMinecraft, 607 and fat_batman like this.
  15. Good idea, ban that stuff, u and cordial would be the happiest :p
  16. It isnt the word but the people who are enforcing it, the fans that scream the word basicly forced it upon others so that is why a ban could be nececary BUT it isnt out of control so it should be accepted at least by the server itself.

Possibly we can work a feature in that the individual can have a chat filter that filters out a word of his/hers choice.
    trent948 likes this.
  17. im talking about the butter thing people dont mind my little pony stuff not a big enough and as rude as skydoesminecrafts (only some are like that no offense)
  18. come on guys
    SkythekidRS already tried to make a video to fix this but it didn't work so...
    and i personally don't mind the word butter or budder
    trent948 likes this.