[Suggestion] Armor Stand Variety

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Cyberazaz101, Jun 8, 2020.

1. This is a simple little idea, but I feel that the vanilla armor stands [while cool] have all the potential in the world for some more diversity. I suggest they add special varieties of armor stands that when used summon armor stands in unique poses. Said types of armor stands would be like "remote shop signs" so they would be an EMC custom item that would be in constant resupply and wouldn't cost much. I made some examples (with the command to summon it) but I would leave the creativity up to the developers. Let me know what you think of this small addition?

Basic with Arms:

/summon armor_stand ~ ~ ~ {ShowArms:1b}

Victory Pose:

/summon armor_stand ~ ~ ~ {ShowArms:1b,Pose:{LeftArm:[0f,0f,322f],RightArm:[181f,89f,309f]}}

Two-Handed Pose:

/summon armor_stand ~ ~ ~ {ShowArms:1b,Pose:{LeftArm:[287f,42f,0f],RightArm:[274f,319f,0f]}}
    jacob5089, Eviltoade and KatydidBuild like this.
  2. I believe this was brought up before and that it was worked on and was supposed to be a buyable staff action thing kinda like road edits
  3. But then again I had talked to Badmansimon about it
  4. Well then it's about time we brought it back up ;)
  5. Ehh it’s really complicated for the staff to learn however
  6. Well the idea was to have preset ones that are in item form, like an enchanted armor stand. That when used, would rather than summon the basic one, would summon the posed one.
  7. Perhaps that can work and have them like at shop world
    KatydidBuild and Cyberazaz101 like this.
  8. Sounds like a good idea!

Add on to your idea: what about other types of wood to make the armor stands out of? Like fence posts change colors and now signs are different wood colors.
    Cyberazaz101 likes this.
  9. I see no reason why not :)
    +1
  10. Officially denied because these armor stands were/are buggy. Fyi.
    We can re-discuss, but no promises.
  11. This is something Mojang would need to add. Would require a resource pack which we do not have plans to require at this time.