(Suggestion) An available tool to insta-mine deepslate

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Merek_Shadower, May 26, 2022.

?

Have a tool available to insta-mine deepslate?

Yes 8 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. My only suggestion here is to reintroduce the Mineral Mincer making it available in shopworld or reintroduce it at an event or rerelease of it as a promo. A new tool or something similiar with the efficiency VIII could also be made. Point is, a tool to insta-mine deepslate.

The Mineral Mincer along with a haste 2 beacon will insta-mine deepslate. A MUCH DESIRED TOOL!

So many players are looking to mine out the deepslate levels and this Mincer, which is now getting harder to find in bulk, is the best tool for the job. 1 Mincer does not mine a lot of deepslate block so you need many for a big project but it sure does help and feels great to use.

Please bring back the Mincer or make a tool like it that can insta-mine deepslate. Many players would love to use it!
    AmyLeePlayz and zafir247 like this.
  2. I think it's nice when promos are actually useful for something, but I guess there is a point at which the promo becomes too sought after by collectors to be affordable for actual use.
    AmyLeePlayz likes this.
  3. Sorry, what *Ore Buster breaks* did you say?
    Aww...
    *grabs another Ore Buster and goes back to the cobblestone generator*
  4. I believe the Mineral Mincer was a limited time promo to celebrate 100,000 forum members. It will not be returning. However, if you have a number of players join you in a group, after you exceed a certain number, everyone will be rewarded with Haste buffs. :)
  5. It's not about haste. You can get haste with a beacon and even with haste 2 it an eff 5 won't mine like the Eff 8 mincer does. Also. Reintroducing the Mincer was 1 suggestion, I did say another tool to its similarity could also be made for a future promo. Just that all the work to create the Mincer has been done, leaving that as an option.

Lol... The Ore Buster is even more diff to get a hold and more expensive and even then it only has eff 6, not sure that would mine the same in deepslate but it does have fortune 5 for ores. I know you are joking using it for cobble but for those that don't the diff between the Mineral Mincer and Ore Buster

Mineral Mincer - Has Eff 8, Fortune 3 and Unbreaking 5

Ore Buster - Has Eff 6, Fortune 5 and Unbreaking 3
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  6. Am I joking? Am I? I have stories that make collectors cry. :)
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  7. I'm not sure about the Mineral Mincer (considering that the info on the Minecraft wiki is incomplete), but the Ore Buster was a limited time promo to celebrate 60,000 forum members, and it returned in a holiday event a few years ago.
  8. This reminds me of LuckyGreenbirds famous burning rituals lol.

I did post the wiki links to each item in the above comment but you are correct on the Ore Buster being limited .

Edit. I clicked my own link and both are Limited the Ore from 60k members and Mincer from 100k
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  9. Merek isn't saying "bring back the Mineral Mincer" necessarily, he is saying make something with a similar enchant (Efficiency 8) available in /shopworld permanently for a set amount of rupees so that there is always an option to instamine deepslate.

Just as when you vote your way up to 50k rupees you can buy a DDTT and have staff clear out dirt on your plot, there should be a "save ___ amount to obtain Efficiency 8 pick" so that you can more easily clear out wild areas.
    KatydidBuild and Merek_Shadower like this.
  10. Thanks for the confirmation about the details of the Mineral Mincer, Merek! :)
  11. I believe [don't quote me on this, but I tested something along these lines a few months back] that Eff V with Haste III was enough to instant mine Netherbricks. Im unsure if the hardness is the same as deepslate as it is with that, but a potion is far easier to use and would be literally consumable, and compatible with any pickaxe or tool (like axes or whatever) as well
    TheFryedmans and DrasLeona247 like this.
  12. That's exactly what I said. And the Ore Buster page currently does not mention that it has been rereleased. As such, I consider it possible that the Mineral Mincer has also been rereleased, especially because so far I have been the only one to bring it up.