[Suggestion] Adding "Prayer Requests" on the forums list

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AKing707, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Guys, we cannot forget about this idea. Like lots of people have said, lets not make it all focused on religion, but make it focused on a "Encouragement" forum section and it will show EMC community working together[and will give new players a good vibe too!] I would very much love this.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  2. Yea, I think "prayer" in the thread title was the reason for all of the negativity.
  3. Well to be honest, I don't really care if it has the word "prayer" in it, but it would be better if it was more focused on encouragement rather than a religious section. People have there own views on that stuff and that is fine so it is better we just use the encouragement idea so we can have less future arguements on the topic.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  4. like i said before there are places to make threads like this, misc or general discussion
  5. Even though I'm not a Christian, and even though I really don't see what's the big deal about that, I don't think bringing religion and prayer into EMC is gonna really do much good. If it does, cons will outweigh. Instead, I suggest a 'Real Life' forum where people can post what's happening in their life, and if people choose to do so they can encourage someone who is facing difficulty. I don't know why people are fussing over 'omg don't use the word pray' or 'well not everyone is Christian' because I don't know what any of that has to do with anything as long as people use the forum to discuss real life events; I don't see a single problem with it :)
  6. That is why I said, remove prayer from the equation and replace it with a non-religion term with the same meaning.
    Trapper777, 607 and xHaro_Der like this.