[SUGGESTION] Add programming forum to Empire Creativity

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by 607, Feb 17, 2022.

?

Preferred language out of these 4?

C# 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Python 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Java 4 vote(s) 40.0%
BASIC 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, it's me again!

In 2014, we got a new forum category: Empire Creativity. Housing several subforums, all but one of which newly created, this became a place for EMC's members to share their non-EMC related work with each other.
    All the subforums have got considerable use in the years following, and this is the category I look around most often.
    I am now suggesting to add another subforum to Empire Creativity, dedicated to programming and coding. I have personally created at least two threads in the past that would fit here, and I can also think of a handful by others off the top of my head that would have fit in this category. Moreover, having such a category might encourage other coders to make a thread about their work.
    What do you think? :)

Name suggestions are welcome too. :D
  2. As somebody who's currently taking a programming course, I'm on board!
  3. That would be cool.

I have experience with Java, C++, C#, and Swift, and I think Swift is the most fun so far. :) I'll get back into learning it again, since I stopped about a year ago.
    Starsphere likes this.
  4. Bump. Any more interest?
    Ethy202 likes this.
  5. I would love to see this in the forums...

EDIT: How dare you not put PHP in the poll :mad:
    607 likes this.
  6. I don't think PHP's really relevant in this context. PHP is for web development, contrary to C#, Python, Java and BASIC. Of course the poll's still very limited, that's why I said 'out of these 4'. :p
  7. Ah, that would be great! So, they will develop apps/program?
    Cool idea!
  8. Accepted. Added. Have fun talking in 1s and 0s. ;)
    UltiPig, wafflecoffee and W1therRex like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.