[Suggestion] Add more Emojis to Forum Titles

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Tuqueque, Apr 28, 2018.

?

Yes?!

Yes 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Yes 5 vote(s) 100.0%
Yes 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Currently just 1 out of 12 Forum titles have an emoji, that being EMC Hitchiker 👍 which only lasts one point... I get 42 is the answer to everything, but yeah... I want to have an emoji...
    Ranks Information
    Contructive criticism and Feedback is appreciated :)
    JohnKid and MoreMoople like this.
  2. But 42 is special :(
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  3. True, but it is vulnerable to be lost... someone can just spam like someone with the rank, and they will eventually loose that rank...

Does not seem a nice reward for something that can be lost that easily

Having emojis at higher trophies would be more rewarding...
  4. That's kinda the point :p

When I suggested it, it was as a "hey, this is a cool thing that we'll make really rare" sorta thing, not a "LETS GIVE EVERYONE EMOJIS" change.
    607, TomvanWijnen and Tuqueque like this.
  5. true, but having it at such a low number promotes inactivity in that forum account...
    counter productive tbh...
  6. No thx

If you don't want to post, or interact with people here, all just because you want an emoji on your forum title, you probably shouldn't be here.
    607, JackBiggin and TomvanWijnen like this.
  7. We need more emojis in general. But emojis in titles? Eh... Idk.
    Tuqueque and Sydney_43 like this.
  8. One of the things I like about the forums is that it is simple and clear. No bells and whistles, no rainbow ranks, no changing characters before a name. Just text with a couple different colors for ranks.
    For me personally, emoji's would be distracting on profile and titles. I like them in posts though :).
    Patr1cV, 607, Tuqueque and 1 other person like this.
  9. I'm pretty sure I already said that the higher levels DO have another emoji hiding. No one has attained it yet though ;)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. Is that a 1 point rank too? Or as a 'real' rank that you can keep for 500 - 1000 points? If the first is the case, could it be that people already went past it but no-one got the right throphy combination to get the secret rank? (like, 1337, if that would even be possible) Or am I asking too many questions? :oops::p
    Patr1cV and Tuqueque like this.
  11. 'Real' rank. Remember when the new titles were released I stated that you would have to discover them over time ;)
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  12. the next one is "Only 607 can get this rank 😮"
    Tuqueque, 607 and haastregt like this.
  13. I appreciate how there's an Emoji in that specific rank, but I don't think Emojis should be added to other ranks.

By the way, I am expecting the next rank to be at 2500 points: both Tom and I only need one more trophy to get there. :) Edit: Depending on whether Tom gets an age trophy or another trophy first, he might need two. I didn't know I had more trophy points than he did. :eek:
    Sydney_43 likes this.