[Suggestion] Access to Past EMC Holiday Events on dedicated Archive Server/Games Server

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by cul1002, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Not sure if this has been posted yet, but EMC always does an amazing job with holiday builds and activities. It would be great if there was a dedicated server/area in Games where players can access these builds to explore and replay without receiving the reward.

Especially considering the amount of time and effort the build team (and others) put in to create these events for us, would be great to have a legacy to appreciate their work!

I'm sure this would require resources and could be cost-prohibitive, but just wanna throw the suggestion out here!

Let me know your thoughts :D
  2. This has actually been in discussions recently in internal Staff and Build Team channels and is something we have talked about looking into further. Main issue is time and resource availability.

Either way, we appreciate the suggestion and will be looking into it. :)
    cul1002, We3_MPO, Tuqueque and 3 others like this.
  3. Yes, this has been previously suggested.
    staff and resources were the questionable parts of it being implemented. Best idea to use it, that I can recall, was to use off-season to run old seasonal events. ie, during July 4th running an old Christmas event or Valentines time running an old Halloween event. Just to keep things interesting and let us explore the old events again, not to get the old promos from them again.