[suggestion] Abolish Vault Fees

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by 72Volt, Jul 18, 2013.

1. yes, but i was just saying that the way he put it, it made it sound like vault pages cost 100r, when in reality they cost 10,000r. If you are a supporter, just wait a couple weeks and you can easily get 5 pages.
  2. If you are a non-supporter, you can get to work, sell stuff, make a shop, offer service, etc. :)
  3. I have said twice before saying it again now:
    I got said vouchers from the big drop event that Aikar did a while back.. o,o' With that said..
    Does this mean that Treasure Slip can be found in Newly Generated Dungeon Rooms or are there "pirate treasure" chests hidden in dirt, gravel and stone with other possible pirate plunder..?
  4. How about charging vault fees only when opening in the wild, but something like 100r
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  5. About the chests in the wild... you mean mineshafts/dungeons, right?
  6. kinda the point to be a rupee drain, they add fee's to things like this for a reason
  7. "Only when opening in the wild"
    Yeah, there might be a problem with that.
    PenguinDJ, mba2012 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  8. Vault doesn't work in the wild for obvious reasons.. Even if they did allow it with limited daily useage, a premium to open and having it only work when at full health and not while under attack or in the presence of a BTE (Boss-type entity), I am sure it would still be abused.. :oops: ..Hence why it only works in the wild during the mass exodus's of the past in the Frontier..
  9. best solution: Enter my giveaway.
    jeffleecon likes this.
  10. How nice.
  11. i actually meant the frontier, not the wastelands just to clear up confusion
  12. Doesn't work there either...
  13. I remember achieving around 36k the first 3-7 days of my EMC career.
  14. How?
  15. hard work
  16. No not really 40 K is not easily obtained if you constantly need to buy stuff to improve your res when you only get 100 R daily such as for non donators for you diamond members you don't even have to log on to get daily bonus unless they changed that....... you get 40 K in 40 days in free bonuses for us it takes 40 days to get 4 K off daily Bonuses
  17. You don't need to buy anything to improve your res. We have a great place called the Wastelands. :)
  18. A LOT of the supporters, before they were even supporters, made hundreds of thousands of rupees in their first weeks/months in the past, and that was before we had as wide of a selection of items to sell. If you just pretend like there's no bonus and all your income comes from making a shop, you could do well fairly quickly. :)
  19. But then again that's only a couple months old so its not like we have had that forever
  20. No. But we did have the Wilderness, which did pretty much the same thing. :)
    Deathtomb8953 likes this.