Suggestion: Able to have Alt's res as a /home for you

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by BrickStrike, Aug 30, 2013.

?

Good idea?

Yes. 17 vote(s) 60.7%
Yes, but needs some improvements. 7 vote(s) 25.0%
Yes, but I don't like it. 3 vote(s) 10.7%
No. 1 vote(s) 3.6%
  1. Great idea but i think you should have perms from the owner to do that because i can just do /sethome 18313 as example. So you have to go on your alt to have it.

Anyways Great idea :)
  2. But them shop owners would do /sethome [playername] [playername] even if the players didn't want it.
  3. I want it and I want it now!
    brickstrike likes this.
  4. Maybe for commands

/home alt1
  5. I think we should be able to go on our alt and type /res set mainacc owner t which gives the main account owner perms. Such as setting a new spawn point for the res, adding and removing flags, using /home to get there and such :)
  6. Hmm... maybe... But, what if the player you give the all flag to doesn't want it as their home?
  7. Maybe they'd have the option for /homeset # and it will only work if you have the owner flag.
  8. Erm, that's kind of weird >.> I think just having a /homeaccept would be good...
  9. That works too lol
  10. I already talked to ICC about this. He said that it wasn't currently possible for this to happen.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  11. I don't know if that is Jacob, or Ark lol...
    Anyways, he said "currently" that doesn't mean no entirely, that just means we will have to wait until it is possible, if this is even approved.
  12. As much as this might be useful, it sounds like a very specific feature that would only help a small percentage of players who have alts. And then, within that small group, only an even smaller group might think that they would have any use for this.
  13. I hope this is implemented. Jacob and I are just good friends.:p
    brickstrike likes this.
  14. The residences can see if the IP is the same before you /sethome so you just don't go /sethome at someone's res and live there.
  15. This wouldn't be foolproof as a lot of people don't have static IPs
  16. Eh just an idea. because it's not like i would go live at someones res forever and ever
  17. I'm just saying if I made a res, disconnected then reconnected my IP would be different and I could not sethome on my first res.
    Dwight5273 likes this.