[SUGGESTION] Ability to Edit the title of your post

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ENWehr, Sep 22, 2012.

1. I'm going to go out on a guess here and say that you think this will save mod's work lol :)
    But, for the record, I don't like this idea.
  2. Mods do that as their job.
  3. Yes, i have!
    ENWehr likes this.
  4. That forum was unprofessional.
  5. Look, what does that have to do with this thread? Nobody is trying to come across as mean, we're stating our opinion. You put something up online, expect people to voice their opinions. That's why you put it there. Alot of people would like to see this idea, alot of people wouldn't. And you now appear to be a offended. This is a place called the internet, the land of free speech and unlimited amounts of pirated movies, games, and tons of cool software and communities. Some people like pirating; some people don't. Same with ideas here on EMC.
    Peace.
  6. I didn't have that directed at anyone person, and no, i'm not offended. Mainly take the first half of that into consideration. This too is not directed at any one person.
  7. I'm very confused as to what you're trying to say :confused: I don't know if it's because it's 5:38 in the morning, or I just don't understand your post.
  8. Ill explain it as simply as i can. If you have already stated your opinion, you don't need to keep posting it.