[Suggestion] 3rd admin

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by TheFryedmans, Jul 5, 2019.

?

Good idea

This poll will close on Nov 5, 2027 at 6:50 PM.
Oh yes 11 vote(s) 68.8%
Yes 2 vote(s) 12.5%
No 3 vote(s) 18.8%
Oh no 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. All im thinking is a 3rd admin

I know Aikar is busy with code

And krysyy is busy with admin, vouchers, ban appeals and 1 million and 1 other things

So i think we should appoint someone to help her with this pile of work.

Even if Senior Staff can do some of it (sorry Senior Staff) like vouchers and supporter ones.

Let me here about your thoughts

Plz dont ban or mute me
  2. Yep, I agree. Aikar and Krysyy do their job well, but they do seem seriously overworked.
  3. This has been suggested before in the past
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. I'd agree 2 years ago but with the user amount EMC has now? I'm not too sure.

Also keep in mind that if this is about activating vouchers and such then there's something you can do yourself. Example: I'm stil diamond (at the time of writing) but it has been more than a month ;) The secret? I asked if I could redeem 2 vouchers at the same time and Krysyy had no problems with that.

And well... sometimes things can take a while but not that long IMO.
    Stnywitness and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  5. Yes aikar and krysyy have a big work load, but if they wanted/needed another admin I’m sure they would’ve appointed one by now.
    Waiting for vouchers to be redeemed isn’t really all that bad, krysyy more often than not gets to them really quick. Also I’m not 100% on this but krysyy isn’t the only one who does ban appeals, I think all staff memebers do that. And I’m sure staff also helps to lighten the load a lot behind the scenes as well.
  6. #ToadeForCM (smp7 running joke)
    Sefl and Agennt like this.
  7. Bumparoonie!