[SUGGESTION] 3 Year Promo

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by CraftyCosmic, Jul 5, 2014.

1. If he adds not, I do not see a reason not to add "Sky's Special Stone Slabs"

Making it cost 50,000r in the /shop.
  2. Wut
  3. what?
  4. I'm in the same boat. Sky is talking about his thread on another thread
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  5. I am not.

I am of course speaking of that half-slab as a promotional item.
    If he is going to say Squids, I believe I have a right to suggest Stone Slabs.
  6. i said more than just squids :p look again
  7. Can we get back on topic now?
  8. Yeah. Sparkler fireworks.
  9. IMO these are both "on topic" as we are talking about possible new promos and the thread.
  10. Guys calm down and please do not freak out at people for suggesting things. We may or may not use a community suggestion if a promo is created.
  11. It's funny how your original idea for a birthday promotion was a firework, and not a birthday cake like what I suggested.
  12. When making suggestions, keep in mind the limitations of a no mod system. Cupids bow works only because the hearts are already coded into the game. We don't want to have aikar spend time away from dragon tombs for a promo
    hashhog3000 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  13. You'll have to claim it still. I hope you guys don't miss out on this one, since this is going to be worth a lot!
    Mirr0rr and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  14. Sparkler fireworks=fireworks that have a ton of "explosions" so that it appears to stay as a sparkler. (You know that fireworks can have more than one particle effect.
  15. My idea is that everyone is given 3,000 rupees through the promo command /promo threeyears and players are able to buy a limited edition type items at the spawn of each server..
  16. Perfect!
  17. so how long away is it until EMC hits 3 years?
  18. July 26th I think
  19. cadgamer101 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  20. I like the promo idea, but can I say that we should not have more god swords or god armour?

That said, an EMC version of a god apple would be cool, if it was even more godly.