(Suggest) Empire minecraft phone app

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by aletrisrex, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Emc is on web. Of courde, but this make you miss emc very easily because it didn-t sent any notify to your phone! Also beside nofity, bb code text editor isn't in mobile view.
    So how about emc app? It will fully intergrate into ur phone and act like social hub where you can partcipate easily to everyone in emc!
    (Of course, it will nofity you every new message)
    607 likes this.

2. As much as we might wish about this an app is alot of development and costs associated with it and i dont think emc devs have time for one.
    607, Fred_TWK and W1therRex like this.
  3. Awe, how sad. Web is inconvience,u know?
  4. what problem would an app solve?
    I get notifications via email, for example
    Merek_Shadower and wafflecoffee like this.
  5. ah, so you would get bb code editor for mobile, for example
    also, you can head it directly to emc page and check alert quicker without open your broswer in phone
    BB code editor on desktop (thing mobile haven't get it)
    607 likes this.

6. here are some weird and wonderful ideas what it could look like if anyone wanted to take a stab :p im not w1therrex tho
  7. I think there used to be an Android app... I couldn't find the thread, though, so I might be mistaken.
    I don't think there will be an official one, unless someone experienced with Android development joins the developers team. Maybe that will happen, though!
    That said, I think anyone can create an EMC app, as long as you don't use the logo. I don't think there would be a way to get push alerts to work, though, which would be one of the most useful functions, probably... I don't know, I'm relatively inexperienced with Android.
  8. I think the main issue is putting in a lot of development time for something maybe 20-30 people will download and use.
  9. Here's what you're looking for, waffle
  10. Waffle knows that, it was to provide the link to 607 that was looking for it
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  11. Light mode
    Fred_TWK likes this.
  12. You can get the BB code editor by putting the page in "desktop mode", or whatever your browser calls it! :) And for most things you don't need it, as you can just remember the tags yourself. :)

I have a separate browser just for visiting the EMC forums, so that way it's practically my EMC app. :D
    607 likes this.